Support The Site!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NSIC - week 10

In this weeks poll NWMSU #2 UMD #6 AU #9 UIU #19 for what it's worth. AU Tyler Riemersma was South POW, with 37pts. 30rb. Austin Andrews UMD, North POW 43pts. 20rb.

UMD has highest ranking in NSIC but lost to 2 South bullies UIU and AU. Looking forward to regional rankings. Schnautza and Inkblot have NSIC teams ahead of the Bearcats in their polls.

I agree that UMD has the best chance of losing this weekend. Augie has a dangerous last game of the season at SW. The Mustangs are a young team getting better as season has progressed.

Other than 3 top teams and 3 bottom teams there is a great deal of parity in the NSIC this season.

Comment

This is the perfect weekend for the return of the Apostle of Apprehension. The Golden Bears of Concordia are not great according to the win/loss column, yet they have a roster with several D1 transfers and, frankly, probably aren't happy with the way the season has gone. The confident part of me would like to think this group of upperclassmen (Bryan, Dykman, Riemersma, LeBrun, and Fink) would approach each game with a "let's go to work" mindset, but there's also the reality that they're on a solid winning streak, have now hit the top 10 in the Top 25 poll, and are probably pretty confident after taking down Duluth and Upper Iowa over the past few weekends.

Even if the Vikings play well against Concordia, I would imagine the Mavericks will be fired up to avenge their 83-50 loss in Sioux Falls back in December, and they always have talented players, even if they aren't at the top of the standings this year.

Either way, should be a fun weekend. I'm hoping Augie isn't looking too far ahead to Regional aspirations when there's a lot left in the regular season and NSIC Tourney to focus on first.

Comment

Mary up 10 early on UMD. Maraud your hearts out boys!

Comment

Game in Winona over at five minutes in - Sioux Falls 20 Winona 2.

Comment

Mary up 14! Nobody freak out. Don't do it.

Comment

Comment

NSU putting it on the green Beaver, up 26 at the half. KWB has been fantastic. I would love to see more of him on the court for the Wolves.

Comment

Originally posted by DapperDan View Post
                  Game in Winona over at five minutes in - Sioux Falls 20 Winona 2.
                  Ye of little faith.

Comment

Augie up 5 at half, Concordia had a guy hit Riemersma with the "too small" gesture and was 8-12 from 3. Fantastic entertainment

Comment

Concordia playing tough on the Vikes. 44-39 Augie at the half. CSP was 8-11 from three in the 1st half. Really hoping that doesn't continue into the 2nd half.

Comment

Comment

Mary has a top 3 mascot in the league, they got this

Comment

Comment

It's 25-4 UMD in the second half. That seems bad.

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X