Support The Site!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Peacock View Post
    Quincy Anderson is a big one for Mankato, anyone know what's going on behind that?
    Looks to be basically as suspected. Just no location yet.

Comment

Comment

Comment

Updated
          Here is the current list of transfers as reported on Verbal Commits
          --Concordia -- Elijah Ormison, Keenan Jones Jr. , Jack Iverson, Walker Johnson
          --Crookston -- Tyrese Shines
          --Mankato -- Harlyn Owens III, Gavin Ralph, Noah Hart, Shawn Hopkins, Quincy Anderson, Devonte Thedford
          --Minot -- Jayden Houston
          --Northern -- Andrew Rohrbach
          --SCSU -- Josh Tomasi, Joe Mutimer
          --Sioux Falls -- William Kondrat, Cedric Johnson
          --Winona -- Cal Green, Alou Dillon, Alex Rosner, Nick Klug

Comment

Originally posted by simple as a $3 bill View Post
            Updated
            --Mankato -- Harlyn Owens III, Gavin Ralph, Noah Hart, Shawn Hopkins, Quincy Anderson, Devonte Thedford
            --Northern -- Andrew Rohrbach
            --SCSU -- Josh Tomasi, Joe Mutimer
            Man, they could transfer together and start their own team!

Comment

Originally posted by laker View Post

The transfer portal is turning D2 into JC.

Comment

Originally posted by Purple Mav Man View Post

Looks to be basically as suspected. Just no location yet.

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by laker View Post

Comment

First sentence was global sarcasm not directed at you. Of course nobody feels better watching their best players bail. My point is leave the happy talk tweets in the can and just leave already.

Comment

Originally posted by simple as a $3 bill View Post
                        Updated
                        --SCSU -- Josh Tomasi
                        And those still playing have yet to report.

Comment

Originally posted by DapperDan View Post

First sentence was global sarcasm not directed at you. Of course nobody feels better watching their best players bail. My point is leave the happy talk tweets in the can and just leave already.
                          Agree. Tell them in person like people used to do. It means more.

Comment

We're going to be playing this game at the end of every season: Guess Which Player(s) From Your Favorite School Will Enter the Transfer Portal?

I'd offer up someone from Augie as a nominee, but they've run out of players to transfer. Literally more than half the team was honored at Senior Day (seven out of 13), and a freshman (Angelo Winkel) left at the semester break. I suppose one of the lads from England could get homesick.

Of the players in the portal, I'm most surprised by Alec Rosner. I can't imagine he'll find a better situation. He was the main guy for Winona. Averaged nearly 34 minutes a game and led the team in field goal attempts, and it wasn't even close.

Comment

Non-transfer related but Belka has enrolled in grad school at NSU and wants to play another year. Cole Bergan will be graduating this spring and is 50/50 on playing any more or entering the work force.

So as of now, we would return everyone except the announced transfer that didnt hardly play and we'll await Mr. Bergan.

Comment

Originally posted by Blue Ridge Viking View Post
                                We're going to be playing this game at the end of every season: Guess Which Player(s) From Your Favorite School Will Enter the Transfer Portal?

I'd offer up someone from Augie as a nominee, but they've run out of players to transfer. Literally more than half the team was honored at Senior Day (seven out of 13), and a freshman (Angelo Winkel) left at the semester break. I suppose one of the lads from England could get homesick.

Of the players in the portal, I'm most surprised by Alec Rosner. I can't imagine he'll find a better situation. He was the main guy for Winona. Averaged nearly 34 minutes a game and led the team in field goal attempts, and it wasn't even close.
                                I was surprised with him too - but appears he may have gotten degree at year end and wants to go to grad school somewhere? Maybe in a major that WSU doesn't have grad program? Just a guess, but think he has been there 4 years? That is a loss for them!

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X