Support The Site!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by MrAugustana View Post

About the only positive that will come out of all this is that the D1 transfers thread won't be 99.7% focused on one player next season.

That being said, I would prefer we not need to have that thread at all. Such is life.
    Have any other D2-D1 covid year transfers made as much impact? What is the quota on posts here?

Comment

Originally posted by NWFanatic View Post

Have any other D2-D1 covid year transfers made as much impact? What is the quota on posts here?
      Whatever happened to the guy who played in the championship game a couple years ago who was supposed to be an NBA prospect?

Comment

Originally posted by DapperDan View Post

Whatever happened to the guy who played in the championship game a couple years ago who was supposed to be an NBA prospect?
        G league.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Daulton_Hommes

Comment

Originally posted by vikingfaithful View Post

We Augustana fans and coach Billeter will have some worries starting next season. With 5 high profile recruits that many pundits think some of them should be D1 can Texas Tom keep the group together. Man, I hope so.
          Shoot, you guys will be okay when all 13 of your Sr.'s decide to take advantage of the rule and return for next year. :) In the pre-season poll you will be picked to finish 2nd behind moorhead.

Comment

Originally posted by DapperDan View Post

Comment

Originally posted by Purple Mav Man View Post
              Welp. Never mind I was more than likely talking about the wrong guy.

Comment

Originally posted by simple as a $3 bill View Post

Shoot, you guys will be okay when all 13 of your Sr.'s decide to take advantage of the rule and return for next year. :) In the pre-season poll you will be picked to finish 2nd behind moorhead.
                I'm starting to get concerned that you don't actually understand how the extra Covid year works. Our seniors have fully exhausted their eligibility. Except LeBrun. He could've done another year I think but isn't for whatever reason.

No, when it comes to returnees/starters for the Vikings next year, it's Otto, Akoi, and Fink, followed by a number of question marks and hopefully good freshmen.

Comment

No not him. See prior reply from Purple Mav Man.

Comment

Originally posted by NSUguy View Post

Welp. Never mind I was more than likely talking about the wrong guy.
                    Beat me to it.

Comment

Comment

Big loss for Mary. Huntsberry averaged 19.6 points per game, 2nd in the league for APG.

Comment

Originally posted by vikingfaithful View Post

Big loss for Mary. Huntsberry averaged 19.6 points per game, 2nd in the league for APG.
                          He is very talented player. He will want to find a system that allows the ball to be in his hands a lot.

Comment

Alou Dillon to UMary per twitter

Comment

Originally posted by TheKid View Post
                              Alou Dillon to UMary per twitter
                              I propose a straight up trade. Dillon for Huntsberry.

Comment

Originally posted by Moorhead123 View Post

He is very talented player. He will want to find a system that allows the ball to be in his hands a lot.
                                Would fit right in here based on the fact we have no one else. Ditto for Mankato.

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X