Support The Site!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by libertybearcat View Post

I'm hearing nothing on this front except right here I think the first I saw it was you posting you saw stuff on Twitter? I've asked around and nobody I've talked with even had this on the radar. But I'm still checking.
    I just responded to the post about the tweet.

Comment

• Comment

• https://twitter.com/MattNorlander/st...LVufUL1-Q&s=19

Not Ben McCollum gets the job

Comment

• Originally posted by Augieholic View Post
          I was on a Evansville forum earlier today and there were some claiming that Ben was all set to be named the coach at the end of last week, but got cold feet and changed his mind. Hard to know if any of these people actually have insider information or if it's all purely speculation like most of what you see here. Lol. There was a lot of traffic on that board that was hoping it would be McCollum in the end.

Anyway.... I'm not mad. :)

Comment

• I thought this was a good response to the speculation by the Daily Forum.

Comment

• Bergstrasser hires Spenser Bland as new assistant coach. Bland coached 3 years at Msum previously. Last year he was top assistant at University of Sioux Falls.
              Last edited by Moorhead123; 05-24-2022, 05:44 PM.

Comment

• Guess those Evansville Twitter folks weren't as clued in as they thought they were

Comment

• David Ragland played for 2 years at MSSU and was part of the 99-00 Final Four team. Congratulations!

Comment

• Originally posted by Moorhead123 View Post
                    Bergstrasser hires Spenser Bland as new assistant coach. Bland coached 3 years at Msum previously. Last year he was top assistant at University of Sioux Falls.
                    Nice job Tim.

Funny how he was named about a week after that horses a$$ in st. cloud and he has already named his assistant, but that other guy is still stumbling and bumbling around. Talk about not being prepared for a position. I guess that happens when you have only been 3rd chair at a school and have no idea on how to run things.

Comment

• evansville the town in recent years is a run down dump which is very different from how i remember it as a kid (my father was from there).
                      but ue the job would have been a big step up.
                      purple aces haven't won really much at all in my lifetime though....hard to imagine ben making a bigger jump than the movalley.
                      Go Bearcats!
                      M-I-Z-Z-O-U!

Comment

• Originally posted by Moorhead123 View Post
                        Bergstrasser hires Spenser Bland as new assistant coach. Bland coached 3 years at Msum previously. Last year he was top assistant at University of Sioux Falls.
                        And USF in response promotes Coo legend Drew Guebert from GA to the top assistant spot.
                        4x 'Crackerjack' NAIA National Champions - 1996, 2006, 2008, 2009
                        2016 NSIC Champions
                        🔑🔑🔑🔑🔑🔑🔑🔑

Comment

• UIU women's head coach going to UNI as an assistant.

UNI women's basketball adds Nate Oakland to coaching staff - UNI Athletics (unipanthers.com)

Comment

• the Mercyhurst Univ. (Erie, PA) new head coach has had a tough go of it so far this season. Losses to Clarion (usually awful) Edinboro (below-average), and rival Gannon has made this season a disaster. On top of that, a number of injuries have cut the top players seasons short inc. season ending injury to davison, one of the top receivers in game 1 of the season. The coach and his staff are in the process of team turnover as between 30-40 players are seniors, out of elig., being encouraged to go elsewhere, and just told they won't have a spot next season. The turn around needs to happen quick to buy in can start recruits don't run the opposite way. His returners next season need to expect buy-in and lead by example.

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                            Working...
                            X