Collapse

Support The Site!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

A team with a worse regular season than Moorhead is gonna make the Regional!

Comment

Originally posted by Augieholic View Post
      That's why that call it March Madness. Sheesh, who would've thought.
      Go Hounds!
      B-E-A-R-C-A-T-S
      Cyclone Power
      ERAU Eagles Soar

Comment

A team with a losing record at that.

Comment

Originally posted by CatFan88 View Post
          SWOSU going to take GAC tourney up 8 with 31.5 seconds left. I think that seals SEOSU's fate and puts Washburn in regardless of outcome with NW today. NW could move up to 2 or 3 seed with win today.

Comment

Resume isn't squat. They are 2-0 vs teams currently ranked in Central and both wins came against Oklahoma Baptist. If you add Moorhead since they won NSIC, they are 2-1. Washburn is currently 4-5 vs teams ranked in Central. We all know it's "what have you done lately" in basketball and Washburn is stacking up wins vs Central ranked teams lately. SEOSU losing to 4 seed Nazarene who got beat by 7 seed SWOSU doesn't bode well for them in that scenario. Just my thoughts.
            Go Hounds!
            B-E-A-R-C-A-T-S
            Cyclone Power
            ERAU Eagles Soar

Comment

Originally posted by CatFan88 View Post

Resume isn't squat. They are 2-0 vs teams currently ranked in Central and both wins came against Oklahoma Baptist. If you add Moorhead since they won NSIC, they are 2-1. Washburn is currently 4-5 vs teams ranked in Central. We all know it's "what have you done lately" in basketball and Washburn is stacking up wins vs Central ranked teams lately. SEOSU losing to 4 seed Nazarene who got beat by 7 seed SWOSU doesn't bode well for them in that scenario. Just my thoughts.
              If Washburn loses they have four more losses than SEOSU and Ft Hays. The Tigers and Storm have been ahead of the Bods in every Regional Ranking. You can make an argument for each one but I lean slightly towards SEOSU.

Comment

Gary Woodland trying to inspire his Ichabods all the way from Orlando

Comment

If Washburn loses they have four more losses than SEOSU and Ft Hays. The Tigers and Storm have been ahead of the Bods in every Regional Ranking. You can make an argument for each one but I lean slightly towards SEOSU.
                  Now we wait and see.
                  Go Hounds!
                  B-E-A-R-C-A-T-S
                  Cyclone Power
                  ERAU Eagles Soar

Comment

Comment

Our pal Inkblot weighs in:

https://twitter.com/InkblotSports/st...MOtEiAX6g&s=19

https://twitter.com/InkblotSports/st...RuTXpXmkA&s=19

Comment

See y'all in Sioux Falls

https://twitter.com/NCAADII/status/1...6oY3P0Gvg&s=19

Comment

Shoot...just checked the schedule and not going to make it. Have fun though. Wishing you and the Peacocks all the best.

Comment

Originally posted by NSU4LIFE View Post

Shoot...just checked the schedule and not going to make it. Have fun though. Wishing you and the Peacocks all the best.
                            2 quality representatives for the NSIC.

Comment

1. Augie vs 8. SWOSU
                              4. UIU vs 5. UCO
                              2. UMD vs 7. Washburn
                              3. NWMo vs 6. Moorhead

Committee clearly messed with the 3/6 and 2/7 matchups to avoid conference rematches.

Comment

I'm the only one that's going to complain probably but I'm still going to do it....10 loss Washburn gets in instead of a 6 loss FHSU who beat Washburn in the one match up.
                                I know Washburn says look at us recently...well recently we had a 3 point loss to NW while Wash had an 8 point loss.
                                Washburn says well we had injuries...every team battles that it's body of work. Frustrating.
                                FHSU also had better road record as well.

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X