Collapse

Support The Site!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Northwest will have to be careful and not get three point happy, I feel like for about 5 minutes in the Washburn game they didnt force the ball inside and let tempo get away then Washburn came back at them. Of course if they would have made them it would of been game over. I do think Northwest is more physical. Which should help them. I like their chances.

Comment

I would be shocked if anyone got over 65 points in this one, as mentioned earlier I believe it'll be a defensive struggle played at a deliberate pace. Clearly Augie will attempt to play through Riemersma and based on what I've seen from Waters and Dreamer that matchup favors the Vikings. If I had to guess I would say Bryan starts on Hudgins but LeBrun will get his turns as well. Augie will be at a speed disadvantage vs both Bernard and Hudgins and Upper Iowa targeted that in the second half which I'm sure McCollum noticed.

I feel like I have been saying this for years but Dykman is the X factor for Augie. If he can stay out of foul trouble AND be effectively assertive offensively it opens up so many other options. Also with his effectiveness vs Williams last night he might be an option on Hudgins or Bernard for a few minutes.

The inevitability of this matchup is fairly hilarious to me. Augie hasn't been to a Regional since they lost to the Bearcats in 2017. This is the fourth consecutive Regional trip for Augie that has resulted in a matchup with NWMo. Tom is the last coach to beat McCollum at full strength in the NCAA Tourney back in 2016. NWMo's affinity for the Pentagon is well known. Tomorrow night is gonna be a war.

Comment

Did many of the NW fans leave Sioux Falls after Sunday to return for work? NW has a great fan following so there will always be fans there. They remind me of Augie fans.

Comment

Im watching UMSL and Hillsdale for free now

Comment

Originally posted by Mule4ever View Post
            Im watching UMSL and Hillsdale for free now
            I'm extremely interested in Alaska vs Chico St later tonight. Alaska was the #10 seed in their conference tourney, won 4 games in 4 days to get the Regional #8 seed. Then they beat the #1 and #5 seeds to find themselves one win from the Elite Eight.

Comment

Originally posted by vikingfaithful View Post
              Did many of the NW fans leave Sioux Falls after Sunday to return for work? NW has a great fan following so there will always be fans there. They remind me of Augie fans.

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Randy View Post
                  My understanding is that if a school or conference wants to stream an NCAA tournament game, without paying for exclusive rights to that game, it's has to be for free. If someone buys exclusive rights, they have the right to control who streams the game. I have tried to watch D1 baseball tournament games in the early rounds but couldn't without paying.

We always complain that the media doesn't give D2 enough respect but now complain when someone does give them some respect because we have to pay.
                  Yes

Comment

We always complain that the media doesn't give D2 enough respect but now complain when someone does give them some respect because we have to pay.
                    Complaining about $6...SMH

Comment

I think fink is the xfactor. He likely needs 15 plus to get a win for Augie.

Comment

Comment

Just a heads up to read the fine print for those of you who think you are purchasing the game only. The $6 is for a monthly subscription. Just remember to cancel before the next billing date. In other words ... cancel after the game is over.

Comment

Originally posted by ZubCat81 View Post

Just a heads up to read the fine print for those of you who think you are purchasing the game only. The $6 is for a monthly subscription. Just remember to cancel before the next billing date. In other words ... cancel after the game is over.

Comment

I do, but living at the Lake of the Ozarks might require my own private jet (which I don't have)! :)

Comment

Well I made it through most of the work day before my nerves started to escalate to an unhealthy level, see you all on the other side.

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X