Support The Site!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by NSU4LIFE View Post
    Pierre du Charme passed away. I didn't know him but knew his brother for awhile. I can't find a list anywhere on a quick search but I know he was quite meaningful in this region. Stanger86 I'm sure you'll know much, much more about him.
    lots of great stories. character

Comment

Originally posted by NSU4LIFE View Post

I've talked to a few, but i think he is the only fan they have left, so I'm thinking so.

That and St. Cloud alumni in general have given up. Just by talking to some around where i live as well as people on the higher ed system. The enthusiasm for St. Cloud is equal to their enrollment....plummeting. It crazy and baffling to me but, it is what it is.
      St. Cloud is a mess in every way. It's amazing.

Comment

Originally posted by Stanger86 View Post

This was way before my time...MrMustang might know about it
        I have heard the stories but it was just before my time. From what I know every outrageous story is true.

Comment

Originally posted by Purple Mav Man View Post

ALL of the Winona fans were glad to see Brown and Gove go. Good riddance they said. I think wsufamily was driving the bus out of town for them ;)
          Has to be sarcasm, I don't know anyone who was happy to see them go. Because they were force out everyone I know wants the AD to go and the sooner the better.

Comment

Originally posted by OldSchool View Post

Has to be sarcasm, I don't know anyone who was happy to see them go. Because they were force out everyone I know wants the AD to go and the sooner the better.
            Of course it is :) The board has been riddled with “what got away” nearly ever since.

Comment

WSC trails SEOK State 41-36 at half in opening game of the season

Comment

Originally posted by wscsuperfan View Post
                WSC trails SEOK State 41-36 at half in opening game of the season
                ...and unfortunately it got worse from there. Cats give up 91 points on the night. Very disappointing. SE OK hit a ton of good shots, but I doubt Kaminsky is very happy with defensive performance.

Comment

Originally posted by cat fan View Post

...and unfortunately it got worse from there. Cats give up 91 points on the night. Very disappointing. SE OK hit a ton of good shots, but I doubt Kaminsky is very happy with defensive performance.
                  Ya...I watched the second half.....wasn't pretty

Comment

Moorhead played a decent game last night against typically quality team on Oklahoma Baptist. Gabe Myron rolled ankle in warmups and didn’t play. Hopefully he will be back in short order. I would expect Moorhead to continue to improve each game as guys figure out roles. Offensive was a bit ragged at times. Moorhead destroyed OBU on the boards which is a good sign. SE Oklahoma played a solid game against Wayne last night so Moorhead will probably need a little better effort today

Comment

Nice win by msum over SEOSU. Jumped on them early and controlled game for majority. Still need to get better on offense and defense, but good start to season.

Comment

Originally posted by Moorhead123 View Post
                        Nice win by msum over SEOSU. Jumped on them early and controlled game for majority. Still need to get better on offense and defense, but good start to season.
                        Watched this game......was a very nice win

Comment

Sometimes they mess up the score at the live games. On Friday at Municipal Auditorium, they had the score correct between Washburn and Henderson State, but is was flipped on the scoreboard in front of the scorers table.

Comment

Mustangs took care of business. the bench was 2 redshirt freshman and a true freshman. Experience in the starters. None in the bench. will be interesting

Comment

Originally posted by MrMustang View Post
                              Mustangs took care of business. the bench was 2 redshirt freshman and a true freshman. Experience in the starters. None in the bench. will be interesting
                              That's a good call, hadn't really thought about that.

Not sure what to expect Saturday against Truman.

Comment

Looks like the juco expirement with Brandon Derivine didn’t work out for the dragons. Hopefully, Owen Hektner and Logan Kinsey fully recognize the front court need and opportunity in front of them. Defend and rebound and let the offense come. They both have plenty of ability to help Msum win some games this season.

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X