X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• DapperDan
    replied
    Originally posted by WSUDieHard View Post

Heard he applied for a NAIA job back in the spring, never got an interview. Must not be too dedicated to WSU
    It’s a shame he didn’t get the job.

Leave a comment:

• DapperDan
    replied
    Originally posted by War Eyore View Post
    I like this new announcer for Wayne State. Tremendous improvement over previous broadcasts.

Schmidty said Jansen’s grandma was getting all vocal at Mankato last week. Railing on the referees. I think I heard her on today’s too.

Saw some sparks from the Warriors today. Just can’t control games. I think the skill is there. Is it maturity?
    You’re delusional. Winona’s lineup will put the fear in no one. They have become Concordia.

Leave a comment:

• War Eyore
    replied
    I like this new announcer for Wayne State. Tremendous improvement over previous broadcasts.

Schmidty said Jansen’s grandma was getting all vocal at Mankato last week. Railing on the referees. I think I heard her on today’s too.

Saw some sparks from the Warriors today. Just can’t control games. I think the skill is there. Is it maturity?

Leave a comment:

• vikingfaithful
    replied
    Who is this Janssen player for UIU came in a 22% 3pt. shooter and is 4 for 4. Nice to see FINK back earlier then predicted.

Leave a comment:

• Otis Day
    replied
    Originally posted by Purple Mav Man View Post
    Sioux Falls wins 71-48. Mavs shoot 28% overall and 2-25 from 3. Good stuff tonight.
    Very good.

Leave a comment:

• Purple Mav Man
    replied
    Sioux Falls wins 71-48. Mavs shoot 28% overall and 2-25 from 3. Good stuff tonight.

Leave a comment:

• Purple Mav Man
    replied

Not doing well, ball won’t fall for them. I’m not following the line up strategy for the Mavs.

Scales is doing some good things.
    i think the Concordia game might be a better watch.
    Hard to argue that

Leave a comment:

• War Eyore
    replied
    Originally posted by Purple Mav Man View Post

I think the Mavs all have torn labrum’s as well. At least they are shooting like it. Might have more fouls than FGs
    Not doing well, ball won’t fall for them. I’m not following the line up strategy for the Mavs.

Scales is doing some good things.
    i think the Concordia game might be a better watch.

Leave a comment:

• Purple Mav Man
    replied
    Light night in the NSIC. No Warriors, so I go to watch Chase Grinde at USF.
    That doesn’t work, out with a torn labrum.
    I think the Mavs all have torn labrum’s as well. At least they are shooting like it. Might have more fouls than FGs

Leave a comment:

• War Eyore
    replied
    Light night in the NSIC. No Warriors, so I go to watch Chase Grinde at USF.
    That doesn’t work, out with a torn labrum.

Leave a comment:

• Moorhead123
    replied
    MSUM games canceled this weekend and rescheduled to dec 30 weekend.

Leave a comment:

• Stanger86
    replied
    Originally posted by simple as a $3 bill View Post

And there probably won't be a change since SMSU has that Monday afternoon game scheduled. Probably not real excited about playing 3 days in a row. And Northland probably doesn't want to return the high 5 figure(maybe even 6 figure) guarantee. :)
    SMSU has Northland Monday and CSP has someone Monday as well

Leave a comment:

• WSUDieHard
    replied
    Originally posted by DapperDan View Post

Winona is worse than I thought a week ago. If this is the best Eisner can put on the floor he needs to go. He has a great record at lower college levels but obviously it does not translate to D2. He’s had enough time to show weight and has failed. Move on.
    Heard he applied for a NAIA job back in the spring, never got an interview. Must not be too dedicated to WSU

Leave a comment:

• simple as a $3 bill
    replied
    Originally posted by Stanger86 View Post
    As have all games except for SMSU/USF vs. MSU/CSP
    And there probably won't be a change since SMSU has that Monday afternoon game scheduled. Probably not real excited about playing 3 days in a row. And Northland probably doesn't want to return the high 5 figure(maybe even 6 figure) guarantee. :)

Leave a comment:

• simple as a $3 bill
    replied
    Moorhead and Northern mens game times for this weekend are now 5:30 on Saturday and 3:30 on Sunday. Good luck to them both. :)
    And Minot/Mary @ Bemidji /Crookston has now been moved to 12-30-31 and Minot/Mary and Bemidji/Crookston are playing their Dec. 31 travel partner game on Saturday.
    Last edited by simple as a $3 bill; 12-15-2022, 05:01 PM.

Leave a comment:

Ad3

Collapse
Working...
X