Support The Site!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Peacock View Post

Did I see Wayne State player got a second T? Assume tossed?
    Correct

Comment

• I wondered how many games it would take, but Malcolm Jones beginning to put together his highlight film for D1s.

Comment

• Augie is weird....

Comment

• Originally posted by Stanger86 View Post
          Augie is weird....
          Correct.

Comment

• Originally posted by MrAugustana View Post

Correct.
            I was unable to see much of the Augie/MSU game (thankfully as it turned out) but the parts I did see, Jadan Graves was playing, and winning, his own personal game of HORSE. He can be special. The boxscore from last night indicates he lost that game of HORSE. Seems at the moment, their offense goes as he goes.

Comment

• Moorhead been playing very good basketball recently. Getting back to full strength. Msum has many different weapons on offense and are playing much better defense lately. If they continue to play like this I think they can play with anyone in the country on any given night. Some very big games coming up before the break for the dragons.

Comment

• Originally posted by Purple Mav Man View Post

I was unable to see much of the Augie/MSU game (thankfully as it turned out) but the parts I did see, Jadan Graves was playing, and winning, his own personal game of HORSE. He can be special. The boxscore from last night indicates he lost that game of HORSE. Seems at the moment, their offense goes as he goes.
                That will likely be the case even more with Fink out for the year. Not that Fink was putting up career numbers so far this season, but he's an all-conference player who drew attention/focus. Now we'll need Graves (and others) to step up night in and night out, not sporadically.

Also need at least one of the freshman bigs (Hinker, Helgren, or Loge, who has been getting more minutes lately) to get to a point where at least one of those guys is giving us 10 points, 5-6 boards a game consistently. Until that happens, opponents will be able to focus defensively on Graves, which obviously won't help him with scoring.

Still things to figure out. But it was good to get a win on Friday night against a strong Mankato team, even if some of that excitement got fizzled out by last night's loss.

Comment

• Unbelievable.

Concordia St. Paul on Twitter: "ᴛʜᴇ ꜱʜᴏᴛ. @CSPBearsMBB #JustAKidFromStPaul https://t.co/3qGTstkkDm" / Twitter

Comment

• Originally posted by Purple Mav Man View Post

McPizza 2.0?

Comment

• Looking at the Mankato-WSC box score......there were seven technical fouls called in the game. Four on Wayne and three on Mankato.

Goodness gracious

Men's Basketball vs Minnesota State on 12/10/2022 - Box Score - Wayne State College Athletics (wscwildcats.com)

Comment

• Originally posted by wscsuperfan View Post
                        Looking at the Mankato-WSC box score......there were seven technical fouls called in the game. Four on Wayne and three on Mankato.

Goodness gracious

Men's Basketball vs Minnesota State on 12/10/2022 - Box Score - Wayne State College Athletics (wscwildcats.com)
                        I know the one on Moore was for kicking out his leg (flop) on a shot, same with first on Ferrarinni, but didn’t catch all. There was a double T towards the end, TEAM one on MSU and Saunders for Wayne.

Comment

• Originally posted by vikingfaithful View Post
                          Nice to know, Simple has our back.
                          I have to have someone to cheer for since I literally burned every article of clothing I owned that had the words scsu basketball on it.
                          So my money, even though there's not a ton of it, like some of you guys, currently goes to Augie and Moorhead.

Comment

• Originally posted by simple as a $3 bill View Post

I have to have someone to cheer for since I literally burned every article of clothing I owned that had the words scsu basketball on it.
                            So my money, even though there's not a ton of it, like some of you guys, currently goes to Augie and Moorhead.
                            Just when you think you know a guy...

Comment

• CSP's first victory over AU in 10 years. This rebuilding business is hard on me.

Comment

• Originally posted by wscsuperfan View Post
                                Looking at the Mankato-WSC box score......there were seven technical fouls called in the game. Four on Wayne and three on Mankato.

Goodness gracious

Not certain what happened with Ferrarini's 2nd technical. I assume he said something to the Maverick bench, based on where he was when he received it (right after he hit another 3 pointer). Perhaps it was deserved, I obviously don't know, but it certainly changed the game. On video it appeared to be a very chippy game overall, and it isn't surprising the teams don't much like each other. Hopefully for the rematch the NSIC sends some officials who can maintain control without passing out technicals like Halloween candy.

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X