Support The Site!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by MrAugustana View Post

That will likely be the case even more with Fink out for the year. Not that Fink was putting up career numbers so far this season, but he's an all-conference player who drew attention/focus. Now we'll need Graves (and others) to step up night in and night out, not sporadically.

Also need at least one of the freshman bigs (Hinker, Helgren, or Loge, who has been getting more minutes lately) to get to a point where at least one of those guys is giving us 10 points, 5-6 boards a game consistently. Until that happens, opponents will be able to focus defensively on Graves, which obviously won't help him with scoring.

Still things to figure out. But it was good to get a win on Friday night against a strong Mankato team, even if some of that excitement got fizzled out by last night's loss.
    Is Fink out for the year? I didn't get that impression when listening to the pregame on the radio on Saturday. Fylling made a comment to Coach Schlatter about Fink still in street clothes for tonight's game which made me think it was a game by game thing.

Comment

• Originally posted by AU Vikings View Post

Is Fink out for the year? I didn't get that impression when listening to the pregame on the radio on Saturday. Fylling made a comment to Coach Schlatter about Fink still in street clothes for tonight's game which made me think it was a game by game thing.
      I don't know. I just thought I had read vikingfaithful saying Fylling reported Fink out for the year. Maybe I misread.

Comment

Is Fink out for the year? I didn't get that impression when listening to the phe regame on the radio on Saturday. Fylling made a comment to Coach Schlatter about Fink still in street clothes for tonight's game which made me think it was a game by game thing.
        Jeff Fylling stated Isaac Fink may return for the Dec 31 tilt with WSC, meaning he will miss 2-3 more games. If you have a Roku device, (cheap on ebay or Amazon) you can stream games on your TV. I pull up kxrb website and use Augie live tab, then sync game to Jeff's call usually backing up game 30-40 seconds. Jeff is far better at calling games than anyone else.

Comment

Originally posted by vikingfaithful View Post

Jeff Fylling stated Isaac Fink may return for the Dec 31 tilt with WSC, meaning he will miss 2-3 more games. If you have a Roku device, (cheap on ebay or Amazon) you can stream games on your TV. I pull up kxrb website and use Augie live tab, then sync game to Jeff's call usually backing up game 30-40 seconds. Jeff is far better at calling games than anyone else.
          So unless I'm imagining things, if vikingfaithful posted that Fink was out for the year (which I was almost certain I had read), he meant the literal year...as in 2022...not the season.

Comment

• Originally posted by MrAugustana View Post

So unless I'm imagining things, if vikingfaithful posted that Fink was out for the year (which I was almost certain I had read), he meant the literal year...as in 2022...not the season.
            That's what you get for listening to an old man in a wheelchair. Yes the rest of the year 2022.

Comment

• Originally posted by vikingfaithful View Post

That's what you get for listening to an old man in a wheelchair. Yes the rest of the year 2022.
              For all the right reasons, this made me LMFAO. Seriously. Post of the year. You’re the best. 👍🏻👍🏻

Comment

• Originally posted by vikingfaithful View Post
                e
                Graves best game 20 points, 5 re bounds 1 steal and shot his 1st. free throws making both. According to Jeff Fylling, Fink out until end of year.
                Actually, and surprisingly I posted it correctly.

Comment

• SCSU games vs Moorhead and Northern have been moved to Sat and Sunday

Comment

• Sounds like Moorhead’s games with SCSU and UMD are being pushed back a day due to weather.

Comment

• Originally posted by Moorhead123 View Post
                      Sounds like Moorhead’s games with SCSU and UMD are being pushed back a day due to weather.
                      As have all games except for SMSU/USF vs. MSU/CSP

Comment

• Moorhead and Northern mens game times for this weekend are now 5:30 on Saturday and 3:30 on Sunday. Good luck to them both. :)
                        And Minot/Mary @ Bemidji /Crookston has now been moved to 12-30-31 and Minot/Mary and Bemidji/Crookston are playing their Dec. 31 travel partner game on Saturday.
                        Last edited by simple as a $3 bill; 12-15-2022, 05:01 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Stanger86 View Post
                          As have all games except for SMSU/USF vs. MSU/CSP
                          And there probably won't be a change since SMSU has that Monday afternoon game scheduled. Probably not real excited about playing 3 days in a row. And Northland probably doesn't want to return the high 5 figure(maybe even 6 figure) guarantee. :)

Comment

• Originally posted by DapperDan View Post

Winona is worse than I thought a week ago. If this is the best Eisner can put on the floor he needs to go. He has a great record at lower college levels but obviously it does not translate to D2. He’s had enough time to show weight and has failed. Move on.
                            Heard he applied for a NAIA job back in the spring, never got an interview. Must not be too dedicated to WSU

Comment

• Originally posted by simple as a $3 bill View Post

And there probably won't be a change since SMSU has that Monday afternoon game scheduled. Probably not real excited about playing 3 days in a row. And Northland probably doesn't want to return the high 5 figure(maybe even 6 figure) guarantee. :)
                              SMSU has Northland Monday and CSP has someone Monday as well

Comment

• MSUM games canceled this weekend and rescheduled to dec 30 weekend.

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X