Support The Site!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Supercal95 View Post
    Off topic for a second but is there anyone here that likes our new school logo over our old logo?
    No, we have a great Graphic Designer program. Why in the world did the school pay a design firm to come up with what I could have done in 5 minutes...I last did anything with art 17 years ago lol

Comment

It's a great weekend to be maverick!

Comment

What a season. Two National Championship teams.
        That is f*cking awesome. 😈🏆🏆

Comment

I have to say it has been a pleasure watching Margenthaler coach since I was a literal child, now being able to finally watch him bask in a Championship season and experience it with my own child wearing MSU purple all weekend. This was a dream for so long. Way to go Matt!!

Way to go Women's team as well you girls kicked ass. Thank you for the fun winter that Mav fans will never forget

Comment

Word of the Mavs victory rippled through the Sioux Falls sports scene today - St. Cloud fans were huddled around a phone at the Birdcage and Gopher fans erupted at a bar. Someone saw my lanyard and asked me about it.

This is a landmark win.

Also - not to brag but I made the prediction over on the old Twitter that the Mav women would win by 10+ and the men would win by 2-3 points. I am a savant. That is all.

Comment

Originally posted by SW_Mustang View Post
              Word of the Mavs victory rippled through the Sioux Falls sports scene today - St. Cloud fans were huddled around a phone at the Birdcage and Gopher fans erupted at a bar. Someone saw my lanyard and asked me about it.

This is a landmark win.

Also - not to brag but I made the prediction over on the old Twitter that the Mav women would win by 10+ and the men would win by 2-3 points. I am a savant. That is all.
              Don't tell MrAugustana this. Whatever you do

Comment

Originally posted by zimmy21 View Post

Don't tell MrAugustana this. Whatever you do
                They won't admit it, but the Augie faithful were watching ;)

Comment

Originally posted by zimmy21 View Post

No, we have a great Graphic Designer program. Why in the world did the school pay a design firm to come up with what I could have done in 5 minutes...I last did anything with art 17 years ago lol
                  Is there a brand new logo?

Comment

Originally posted by Brandon View Post

Is there a brand new logo?
                    School branding not an athletic logo. It's terrible.
                    Attached Files

Comment

I turned it on when I saw Nova making a run. I yelled in frustrated dismay when he hit the three.

And yes, if it was rippling through Sioux Falls, it affirms my point on why I didn't want Mankato to win. Needless to say, this has not been my week.

Comment

This Viking faithful was watching as it was a great game. Whether I focused on one team or the other made no difference. I posted a congratulations, because I remember the joy it brought me in 2016.

Comment

Originally posted by vikingfaithful View Post

This Viking faithful was watching as it was a great game. Whether I focused on one team or the other made no difference. I posted a congratulations, because I remember the joy it brought me in 2016.
                          Pretty good view from up there on that horse? 😂

Comment

Wonder if Andrew's, Blair and the Katona's were watching in envy as they had their opportunity to do the same thing and failed, failed!! Have there ever been a Duluth BB fan on this forum?

Comment

Dylan Peeters was 9-10 - 19pts/4ast

Justin Eagins was 5-7 on 3s (many BIG) 17pts/6reb

The Willinghams didn’t score like normal, but they played sneaky great all-around games
                              Malik 12pts/4reb/5ast/5stl
                              Kyreese 12pts/5reb/3ast/3stl/1blk (and a pretty big 3)

Elijah Hazekamp was 3-8 on 3s, 9pts/8reb and just all over the GD floor, everywhere, again

Brady Williams with key made FTs, rebounds and blocks

Maybe the dark horse of the game, Harrison Braudis. After very reduced minutes in the playoffs behind Malik and extra stoppages…he delivered 17 solid minutes and scored 12 points with 2 big 3s. Also dishes out 3 assists. Shout out to him.

Two championship shots that nearly everyone thought Malik would force. Two championship shots that he found an open teammate and they cold-blooded buried it. Play as a team, win as a team. And they won. So much fun.

Still trying to comprehend the double dip.

Comment

laker I drank some celebratory chocolate milk today

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X