Support The Site!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: 2016-17 Preseason Discussion Thread

In other NSIC news, Minot's 2016-17 roster currently sits at 7 guys. So unless their SID just has some website updating to do (pretty likely...I'm guessing they just carried over their returners from 2015-16 earlier this summer and haven't updated new guys yet), that is a really, really small roster for this season.

http://msubeavers.com/roster.aspx?path=mbball

Comment

Originally posted by MrAugustana View Post
      In other NSIC news, Minot's 2016-17 roster currently sits at 7 guys. So unless their SID just has some website updating to do (pretty likely...I'm guessing they just carried over their returners from 2015-16 earlier this summer and haven't updated new guys yet), that is a really, really small roster for this season.

http://msubeavers.com/roster.aspx?path=mbball
      Minot State University men's basketball has added five incoming student-athletes to its recruiting class, upping its total to six signed for 2016-17, head coach Matt Murken announced. The Beavers signed junior college transfers David Akibo, Russ Davis and Liam McRae as well as incoming freshmen Max Cody and Stefan Jevdjenijevic. The five join early signee Kody Dwyer, who inked with MSU in November.

http://msubeavers.com/news/2016/5/29...ing-class.aspx

Comment

Beats out Coach Meyer's first year at NSU by 1 (2 if you include an injured player). Tough season

Comment

I'm glad you're excited, but I'm going to go out on a limb and predict that this Vikings squad won't look all that much like last year's team. Of course, if you're excited about watching the Blue Devils piledrive the Vikes into the hardwood for 40 minutes or so, it will certainly be entertaining. :)
          Where do I sign up. :)

Comment

I'm glad you're excited, but I'm going to go out on a limb and predict that this Vikings squad won't look all that much like last year's team. Of course, if you're excited about watching the Blue Devils piledrive the Vikes into the hardwood for 40 minutes or so, it will certainly be entertaining. :)
            They'll still be the defending champs when I get to see them, that's the exciting part!

Anyway, the Blue Devils game will be interesting. I doubt the Vikes will win though, in fact, I'm almost certain.

Comment

Originally posted by SW_Mustang View Post
              Anyway, the Blue Devils game will be interesting. I doubt the Vikes will win though, in fact, I'm almost certain.
              Way to step out on that limb....

Comment

Originally posted by Stanger86 View Post
                I'm hoping to be a basketball analyst someday, so I figured I should start practicing now.

Comment

Originally posted by Stanger86 View Post
                  The next Gene Reich!

Comment

Originally posted by NSU4LIFE View Post
                    The next Gene Reich!
                    I'm more or less aspiring to be a Lou Holtz-type commentator, but with my own signature style.

"All Augustana needs to do is put the ball in the hoop more times than the Blue Devils, and they'll secure the victory."
                    Last edited by SW_Mustang; 09-01-2016, 11:30 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by simple as a $3 bill View Post
                      Where do I sign up. :)
                      Figured you'd enjoy watching that one if you're able.

On a side note, are you hearing much about your Huskies so far this preseason? Is your new big man as solid as hoped? Are Gage and Stone still set to average 40 ppg between the two of them this year?

Comment

Hopefully.

Comment

Originally posted by simple as a $3 bill View Post
                          Hopefully.
                          Your confidence has paralyzed me with fear.

Comment

http://www.gobuffsgo.com/news/2016/9...-american.aspx

I couldn't find this on the SCSU website which is kinda sad since they are number 10

Comment

Originally posted by fanofnsic View Post
                              http://www.gobuffsgo.com/news/2016/9...-american.aspx

I couldn't find this on the SCSU website which is kinda sad since they are number 10
                              Does someone at St. Cloud State know a dirty secret, like Sporting News committed a murder, that they extorted them into this top 10 ranking?

Comment

I think its the other way around. Someone at The Sporting News has it in for Matt and puts the early season jinx on them. Worked pretty well last season. :)

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X