Collapse

Support The Site!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Rough start to the season for sure. He's going to need time though with what he had to work with. However, it will be interesting to see how long of a leash he has since this was a hire made under interim AD Kathy Anderson. Maybe Matt will want to make his own hire eventually.

Comment

Originally posted by MuleReb View Post
      Rough start to the season for sure. He's going to need time though with what he had to work with. However, it will be interesting to see how long of a leash he has since this was a hire made under interim AD Kathy Anderson. Maybe Matt will want to make his own hire eventually.
      I'm admittedly biased on this one, but if Adam was able to do what he did at Southern Freakin' Nazarene, then I have no doubt he'll be able to build a consistent tournament team with significantly better resources. UCM would be completely foolish to have him on a short leash.

Comment

Originally posted by LukeMcConnell1 View Post

I'm admittedly biased on this one, but if Adam was able to do what he did at Southern Freakin' Nazarene, then I have no doubt he'll be able to build a consistent tournament team with significantly better resources. UCM would be completely foolish to have him on a short leash.
        I agree 100%. It was just a thought. I have great confidence that he will be able to build something special here.

Comment

4-3 after losing a lead against LU.

Comment

Originally posted by MuleReb View Post
            Relax, we now have good coaches in place for all sports. Matt just needs to focus on raising money to keep up with the facilities arms race in the MIAA. Next up, the big indoor facility for football, track, etc.

Comment

Mo So mopped the floor with the Mules last night. Mo So very crisp on offense, passed the ball well and was much more athletic. That being said, not a good last two two games after missing free throes that would have won the Newman game. Mules seem lost on offense and Bohac said as such in the post game. Jennies getting wacked as well made for a long night of basketball in the (Jerry Hughes Event Center) aka the Multi.

Comment

Originally posted by Gorilla John 92 View Post
                Mo So mopped the floor with the Mules last night. Mo So very crisp on offense, passed the ball well and was much more athletic. That being said, not a good last two two games after missing free throes that would have won the Newman game. Mules seem lost on offense and Bohac said as such in the post game. Jennies getting wacked as well made for a long night of basketball in the (Jerry Hughes Event Center) aka the Multi.
                So, the Multi is now the Jerry. Maybe we just call it the Hughes Center.

Comment

Wasn’t sure how we would match up with the Mules after they wiped the floor with UMSL on night one in Vegas. Truman has a very, very young and inexperienced team but led most of the way in one of our better performances of the season.

Fun to match up against a couple of MIAA teams again though.

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                  Working...
                  X