Jamir Price from Moorhead
    Olumide Adelodun from Winona

Comment

• Originally posted by Purple Mav Man View Post
      Additions:

Noted, thanks.

Also wanted to point out, I've been updating the first post of the thread with all additions. I'm also including destination schools for those leaving. Haven't quite decided yet how I'm going to handle when schools add guys from the portal.

Comment

• Originally posted by Stanger86 View Post

Noted, thanks.

Also wanted to point out, I've been updating the first post of the thread with all additions. I'm also including destination schools for those leaving. Haven't quite decided yet how I'm going to handle when schools add guys from the portal.
        Good luck 👍🏻

Comment

• Update
          Connor Dillon (First Team All-NSIC) (to D1 Bradley)

Comment

Update
            Connor Dillon (First Team All-NSIC) (to D1 Bradley)
            Not sure if this has been posted anywhere, but I was told that Declan is also going to Bradley, perhaps as a walk on.

Comment

• Originally posted by wsuguy87 View Post

Not sure if this has been posted anywhere, but I was told that Declan is also going to Bradley, perhaps as a walk on.
              I wondered if they might be a package deal of sorts

Comment

AUGUSTANA
                Brady Helgren
                Caden Kirkman
                Arhman Lewis
                Big news out of Sioux Falls is that Brady Helgren has removed his name from the transfer portal as of Friday.

Comment

• Believe Augie offered him out of high school. Would love to see him in blue and gold next year. It would definitely help offset some of the guys we've lost to the portal so far.

Comment

• Originally posted by MrAugustana View Post
                    Believe Augie offered him out of high school. Would love to see him in blue and gold next year. It would definitely help offset some of the guys we've lost to the portal so far.

Tanner TeSlaa joins the mass exodus from, SDSU, interesting

Comment

• Originally posted by Purple Mav Man View Post
                      Additions:

did Price only spend one year in Moorhead?

See to me this is the joke of the portal.

He leaves D1, comes to Moorhead, plays a lot. Other kids who worked hard are thrown to the side. Then he leaves. I am not a fan of this.

Comment

• Originally posted by MrMustang View Post

He leaves D1, comes to Moorhead, plays a lot. Other kids who worked hard are thrown to the side. Then he leaves. I am not a fan of this.
                        Could write the same script substituting Winona and Adelodun.

Comment

• Originally posted by MrMustang View Post

That to me is the fault of the program doing the recruiting. Some programs are willing to deal with the ramifications. Some shouldn't.

Last year, Bigler used the portal to fill a specific one-year need. I think that's where it can have value. Both SMSU and Luedtke got what they were looking for.

Comment

• Think of the transfer portal like Night Moves from Bob Segar.

”I used her, she used me but neither one cared. We were gettin out share..”

Comment

• Originally posted by DapperDan View Post

Could write the same script substituting Winona and Adelodun.
                              ridiculous

Comment

That to me is the fault of the program doing the recruiting. Some programs are willing to deal with the ramifications. Some shouldn't.

Last year, Bigler used the portal to fill a specific one-year need. I think that's where it can have value. Both SMSU and Luedtke got what they were looking for.
                                well, if you are a high school kid, you need to consider Moorhead is moving into the Mankato theory -- that's fine, but they are always going to be taking transfers and JUCOs each year over the HS kids they recruited.

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X