Support The Site!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2024 Offseason Coaching Carousel

Several pieces of juicy info relevant to our corner of the D2 sports world in the most recent Hoop Dirt post...

https://hoopdirt.com/daily-dirt-3-25-24/

For the record, I basically posted this just to tempt NSU4LIFE back into the mix.

Comment

None of the three rumored finalists mentioned for Nebraska Kearney were speculated on the UNK coach thread. Although Levinson would have been the next one I would have brought up due to him being an alum. He's just been longer removed from the university than the others with UNK ties.

Bohac is an interesting one. He'd be taking on a much bigger rebuilding job than the one he has at UCM, but perhaps it's just a matter of wanting to come home to Nebraska.

Comment

Originally posted by loper legionnaire View Post
        None of the three rumored finalists mentioned for Nebraska Kearney were speculated on the UNK coach thread. Although Levinson would have been the next one I would have brought up due to him being an alum. He's just been longer removed from the university than the others with UNK ties.

Bohac is an interesting one. He'd be taking on a much bigger rebuilding job than the one he has at UCM, but perhaps it's just a matter of wanting to come home to Nebraska.
        Murken would be an incredible hire for the Lopers. He has consistently exceeded expectations up in Minot, a place that's not easy to win. Even though he's not from NE, he played his college ball in Seward and spent a number of years in Wayne.

Comment

Originally posted by loper legionnaire View Post
          I'd be beyond surprised to see Adam at UNK, given conversations I've had.

Comment

Coach K back to Central Mo?

Comment

Tell me your thoughts about the MoWest women’s coach. She was just hired by UNA.

Go GSC and Roar LIONS!!

Comment

Originally posted by UNALions View Post
                Tell me your thoughts about the MoWest women’s coach. She was just hired by UNA.
                She’s a few rhinestones and frills from Kim Mulkey?

Comment

She did pretty good here in the MIAA. Some coaches werent fans of her. She's got a little bit of that Mulkey vibe to her that frustrated some.

Seemed to do well in the low majors, just couldnt get that same success at the P5 level. I think she'll do pretty good

Comment

Originally posted by Purple Mav Man View Post

She’s a few rhinestones and frills from Kim Mulkey?
                    Haha!! Omg. 😂
                    Go GSC and Roar LIONS!!

Comment

Originally posted by AlexTheHAMMER View Post
                      She did pretty good here in the MIAA. Some coaches werent fans of her. She's got a little bit of that Mulkey vibe to her that frustrated some.

Seemed to do well in the low majors, just couldnt get that same success at the P5 level. I think she'll do pretty good
                      We just got rid of one that had that same vibe. Unfortunately, her brand of small ball with 3’s and transition baskets didn’t always translate in the ASUN where some teams have inside size and everyone is a chasing FGCU.
                      Go GSC and Roar LIONS!!

Comment

Originally posted by UNALions View Post

We just got rid of one that had that same vibe. Unfortunately, her brand of small ball with 3’s and transition baskets didn’t always translate in the ASUN where some teams have inside size and everyone is a chasing FGCU.
                        I'm just simply jealous

Comment

Ha, I guess I understand saying Candi has a Mulkey vibe, but I wouldn’t agree. She will be missed here for sure. Wish she would have stuck around a little longer, but it’s hard to fault her for jumping back to D1 and reuniting with the AD that got her back into coaching.

Comment

She was very bad at Texas Tech. I’m sure she will be fine at UNA if she recruits well.

Comment

Originally posted by LukeMcConnell1 View Post

I'd be beyond surprised to see Adam at UNK, given conversations I've had.
                              Don’t be.

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X