Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Elite 8

Originally posted by laker View Post
    CBS Sports Network will be showing the D2 semifinals starting at 6 PM CDT.

Channel 158 on DISH network. Check it out. I'll be watching from my recliner instead of in person tonight.
    Channel 221 on DirectTV.

Fairmont killing Bellarmine athletically.
    Go Hounds!
    B-E-A-R-C-A-T-S
    Cyclone Power
    ERAU Eagles Soar

Comment

Originally posted by CatFan88 View Post
      Channel 221 on DirectTV.

Fairmont killing Bellarmine athletically.
      Bellarmine can't hit anything outside. Way too many turnovers. They would have to complete exhaust themselves to come back- this pace is too much for them.

Comment

Pitts and NWMSU got bailed out on that call.

Comment

I cant believe Im typing these words but.....is Daugherty the Bearcats second best offensive player?

Comment

Originally posted by Augieholic View Post
            I cant believe Im typing these words but.....is Daugherty the Bearcats second best offensive player?
            Heck, Anthony Woods might be tonight...

Comment

The supporting cast for NW has come alive offensively and Kurth has put the clamps on Choice, Bearcats lead by 9 with 4ish minutes to go.

Comment

Second year in a row it will be the #1 vs. #2 seed in the National Championship.

Comment

Bearcats looked extremely sharp in the second half tonight, it should be a TREMENDOUS game/atmosphere on Saturday.

Comment

Originally posted by Augieholic View Post
                    Bearcats looked extremely sharp in the second half tonight, it should be a TREMENDOUS game/atmosphere on Saturday.
                    Defense was great. Once the offense settled down and played smart ball, they took control. Pitts was great obviously, especially being the smallest guy in the building.

Comment

Tonight's scores were nearly identical. 79-68 and 79-67. That's weird.

Comment

I don't know anything about Fairmont St but one look at their schedule and they can put up some points!

Comment

Originally posted by Bearcat97 View Post
                          I don't know anything about Fairmont St but one look at their schedule and they can put up some points!
                          I don't know how good they are either but West Liberty beat them twice. I suspect that conference plays a different style than the MIAA more run and gun. Northwest will have to control tempo. They have a 5'7" guard should be a fun match up. Rooting for the MIAA, at this point rivals don't matter. Go Cats.

Comment

saw FSU play Wed & today...basically 5 guys playing '1 on 1 street ball' on offense and a tough full court press on defense. They have height and good 3 pts shooters. They will be a handful!

Comment

looks like road trip necessary
                              Go Bearcats!
                              M-I-Z-Z-O-U!

Comment

Originally posted by laker View Post
                                Got to visit with former MSU basketball coach Butch Raymond yesterday. He introduced me to the Mountain East commissioner. Young guy, excited about his relatively new league. Nice to see some different teams from around the country in action.
                                Reid Amos?

Fantastic young commissioner.

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X