Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

2016-2017 Kentucky Wesleyan basketball thread.

Collapse

Support The Site!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: 2016-2017 Kentucky Wesleyan basketball thread.

With this team, 2 core players as seniors, with the new players, a first round lost would be underachieving, in my opinion, don't u think ?

Comment

True if the freshmen who left the program with concussion is coming back? Has anyone heard?

Comment

Originally posted by Purplebuckeye View Post
        With this team, 2 core players as seniors, with the new players, a first round lost would be underachieving, in my opinion, don't u think ?
        I think that depends on who you play.

Comment

Do not underestimate the worth of Ken Jah Bosley and Jordan Jacks. Wesleyan would have never won the conference tournament last season without them. I much prefer two year transfers that can make immediate impacts as opposed to one year players. In fact, I oppose all one year transfers. Bosley is the type of freshman that you always want to recruit.

Comment

Bellarmine 78 USI 70

Comment

😀😁😂

Comment

Originally posted by alumnifan View Post
                😀😁😂
                And you still lost to USI :-)

Comment

Originally posted by EagleWhip View Post
                  And you still lost to USI :-)
                  Very true. USI played much more efficiently on offense against us than against Bellarmine. Loss was more mental than physical - you didn't play your normal game like you have all year - looked more like last year's team.

Comment

Originally posted by kwcpantherfan View Post
                    Very true. USI played much more efficiently on offense against us than against Bellarmine. Loss was more mental than physical - you didn't play your normal game like you have all year - looked more like last year's team.
                    BU played good defense and moved the ball as well as any team that we have seen. No one, at least I didn't, expect to go undefeated but this was a winnable game :-(

Comment

It won't be your last either.

Comment

Who wants to bet USI will not when conference

Comment

And you still lost to USI. How many losses in a row to us is that now?

Comment

Originally posted by Purplebuckeye View Post
                            Who wants to bet USI will not when conference
                            If they don't they should fire Watson. GLVC is not very good. Been going downhill since KWC left. If those teams beat each other up, it could open door for KWC to host if things really go right. The GLIAC isn't very good. Yes our league is not good either but if KWC is 28-2 and the best the GLVC can offer is a 19-8 team before their conference tournament, I'd say KWC would have to be in the conversation for a No. 1 seed. If we had beat USI....well, this would be a moot point.

Comment

Originally posted by EagleWhip View Post
                              And you still lost to USI. How many losses in a row to us is that now?
                              Last I saw KWC hasn't lost in a while. Same can't be said for you whining USI people. All the USI people are doing today is saying it's the coach's fault. It's never the players, always the coach. USI fans = dummies.

Comment

Again, barring an epic meltdown, USI will finish the season much better than 19-8.

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X