Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

2016-2017 Kentucky Wesleyan basketball thread.

Collapse

Support The Site!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: 2016-2017 Kentucky Wesleyan basketball thread.

The G-MAC tournament for the men will probably be at the Sportscenter again this year. The newly formed SCB Hall of Fame Classic would do well there. It will be interesting to see how that Classic rotates.

I appreciate schnautza. Get off his azz!!!

Comment

Originally posted by alumnifan View Post
      The G-MAC tournament for the men will probably be at the Sportscenter again this year. The newly formed SCB Hall of Fame Classic would do well there. It will be interesting to see how that Classic rotates.
      Correct me if I'm wrong, but wasn't the SCBHOF series a creation of the Evansville Sports Corp? Or did they just host it? I agree, KWC would be a good site to host.

Comment

I appreciate schnautza. Get off his azz!!!
        From the Ford Center to the crap azz Sportscenter?? Are you for real? Does oakland city host the following year?

Comment

The Battler is trying to make much to do about nothing. The fact is KWC controlled their own destiny by dropping those two games in Evansville. You can make all the excuses you want, the losses remain. I think the team is fortunate to only have two losses.

Bosley, Jacks, Foster and Derksen need to step it up. Derksen could still come on. I would like to see the team cut down on their turnovers.

The regional tournament No.1 seed will definitely have the advantage, but the regional championship game could rekindle this region into contending for another National Championship.

As to Battler, I appreciate your devotion. However, you need a moment of clarity.

Comment

YEP

Comment

The SCBHOF Classic was in partnership with the Evansville Sports Corp..

The Small College Basketball Hall of Fame will not have a geographic home.

Comment

Originally posted by Eagles04 View Post
                From the Ford Center to the crap azz Sportscenter?? Are you for real? Does oakland city host the following year?
                The SCBHOF is located online. It also has an independent general manager. There are no hard and fast rules with the newly formed SCBHOF.

The Sportscenter is the most historic small college basketball gym in D2. I love it!

Comment

The SCBHOF is located online. It also has an independent general manager. There are no hard and fast rules with the newly formed SCBHOF.

The Sportscenter is the most historic small college basketball gym in D2. I love it!
                  Too bad they tore Roberts down because the faculties manager was an inexperienced poitcalky appointment that let thing like some roof leaks turn serious. Pearls last yr drew almost 11000 vs KWC. The Betty can't even hold that many.
                  Now we have a AD and joke coach blowing their load over 2400!

Comment

Pearl is doing ok at Auburn. DJ, we need to remember what the old days were like. However, we need to live in the present.

With the expanded television networks of quality HD professional athletics, and the massive coverage of top competition from the NCAA, it keeps a lot of fans away from D2 basketball.

It is disappointing to see the small crowds, but thare's alot going on main.
                    Last edited by alumnifan; 01-18-2017, 02:11 PM. Reason: I always edit.

Comment

I would like to see Harris and Vigilance start to get more looks on offense. Right now they get a lot of points off rebounds and tip-ins. I think with Bosley and Jacks both good passers this will make KWC even better come the tournament. Harris had some good OBs the other night against Malone. Vigilance is a load inside.

Comment

I'm not sure there is any best starting five but I would like to see a pattern around who comes in and when. there is really little drop of..difference in the way they play but all are effective.

Comment

I would like to see Derksen come on. Harris, Vigilance, Williams and Derksen have the potential of being the best front line in the region, not to mention Jacks. I think you will see that front line come around soon.

Comment

Colton Elkins is in street clothes watching warm-ups with the other redshirts tonight

Comment

Another solid win for the Panthers, D&E too small and not enough quickness. Harris becoming the inside force we imagined.

Comment

I give D&E credit, they will win a lot of games before this season is over. KWC did a good job on Bracey-Davis. I don't know how many points he finished with, but Harris and Vigilance won the war inside.

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X