Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

2016-2017 Kentucky Wesleyan basketball thread.

Collapse

Support The Site!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: 2016-2017 Kentucky Wesleyan basketball thread.

Originally posted by bkingbroker View Post
    This guy needs to follow rhythmic gymnastics instead of hoops.
    You need to follow USI soccer since you only whine and cry about your undefeated men's basketball team.

Comment

It's not a knee jerk reaction, i'am calm , it's a 3 year evaluation. Like I stated before, I realize we are adding better teams next year, doesn't explain why any of these teams are getting better. Let's say USI was 5 points better early this season. Yes we didn't have Harris, but he still appears to have a lot of rust. I think since we played USI , they will have played better, making them more touney ready

Comment

Women

Wesleyan 77 @ Cedarville 72

Final

The lady Panthers looked really impressive at cedarville. Cedarville was coming off a win against trevecca. The lady Panthers are much improved.

Comment

KWC up 34-30 at Cedarville at the half. Cedarville hit some ridiculous shots (falling down from 3 at the shot clock expiring, for example) to stay in it, and we missed some easy shots from right underneath that we should have made. Vigilance has looked awful and done nothing but turn it over. I suspect we will come out stronger in the second half. Cedarville is the type of team that could beat just about anybody, or could lose to just about anybody, on any given night.

Comment

Turnovers are much better so far; shooting % is much lower than usual for us which is really the big reason we're not up by more; rebounding needs to improve.
            Last edited by kwcpantherfan; 01-07-2017, 04:39 PM. Reason: had a rogue ")" in there

Comment

Good wins today at cedarville. It was about what I expected. Wesleyan had too much athleticism and Ken Jah Bosley.

Comment

Massey had us winning 82-70 ... actual final was 83-69.

If Charles Foster shot his normal percentage we would have broken 90. You're not going to get 1-10 shooting from your PG and win many games unless you've got good depth. And you're not going to see 1-10 from Charles Foster many games, either. So this was a good road win.

Comment

All roads wins are good. KWC played better in 2nd half. Cedarville is a team that will win some games at home. KWC still meshing its players, will be at peak performance come tournament time.

Comment

Harris had 20 points.

Comment

Cedarville is awful! You really have no idea what you are taking about do you?

Originally posted by GMAC-Battler View Post
                      All roads wins are good. KWC played better in 2nd half. Cedarville is a team that will win some games at home. KWC still meshing its players, will be at peak performance come tournament time.

Comment

Originally posted by bkingbroker View Post
                        Cedarville is awful! You really have no idea what you are taking about do you?
                        You can't whine about USI today, so you come over to our forum to tell us Cedarville is bad even though you've never seen them. You have no idea what you are talking about. Go back and take your meds, must be awful living with depression you have, always unhappy and picking fights. I bet you are about 5' 6'' and was cut from every team you ever tried to make in high school. Would explain your nasty outlook on everything.

Comment

Any double digit conference win on the road is a good win. Good grief. Bosley, Harris, and Jacks had over 60 points. This game was designed to get Harris some minutes and points, check!

Comment

Cedarville tried to control the tempo and they did a good job early. They did not want to get into a running game with Wesleyan. They did everything they could to slow the game down by controlling their own shot clock and defending with intensity.

It was a good conference road win.

Comment

They are 5-9 and have been blown completely out of the gym in most of their games. You are one of those dorks who got a participation trophy I bet. Something has to explain why you get giddy over ineptitude.

Originally posted by GMAC-Battler View Post
                              You can't whine about USI today, so you come over to our forum to tell us Cedarville is bad even though you've never seen them. You have no idea what you are talking about. Go back and take your meds, must be awful living with depression you have, always unhappy and picking fights. I bet you are about 5' 6'' and was cut from every team you ever tried to make in high school. Would explain your nasty outlook on everything.

Comment

I am at a loss why people come on here stating things that just proves how full of crap they are. If you want facts look at how bad they lost to Lewis or lost to St Joes. They are far from a great team but their GLVC record is no embarrassment for them or the G-MAC.

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X