Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: USI starting lineup in 2016-17

Originally posted by EaglesPride View Post
    It must be nice to be an unemployed former basketball coach who could not get the Pratt C.C. gig and plenty of time for "Starch Madness" when Sarah comes calling in the spring. lol. And old, bitter radio/TV guys who tried to cut down the nets.
    Struck a nerve. Obviously one of HoTWoDs yes boys.

Comment

The Herdes-ites and the Bellarmine fans rallying together to try and damage USI basketball! That's a combination I never thought I would see.
      Can't say any of us BU fans are defending Herdes or trying to damage USI basketball. Merely defending three former BU former players who you decided to slander. Your idiotic comments on the abilities of Kendle, a former National Player of the Year, reveal your ignorance on basketball. Puts in jeopardy the legitimacy of your defense of Watson(which initially I welcomed because Panties won't stop with tearing him down.)

Btw, I don't think you want to mess with Knightmoves when it comes to criminal law and procedure. The man does it for a living.

Comment

Originally posted by KnightStalker View Post
        Can't say any of us BU fans are defending Herdes or trying to damage USI basketball. Merely defending three former BU former players who you decided to slander. Your idiotic comments on the abilities of Kendle, a former National Player of the Year, reveal your ignorance on basketball. Puts in jeopardy the legitimacy of your defense of Watson(which initially I welcomed because Panties won't stop with tearing him down.)

Btw, I don't think you want to mess with Knightmoves when it comes to criminal law and procedure. The man does it for a living.
        BTW...if you knew what I do for a living, you might say the same thing. lol

You slander someone with spoken word, BTW, you libel with written words. Neither apply as all three are on public display for their actions. Ever heard of being a public figure? Probably not. One must be educated to understand the process, which makes it pointless for me to try and discuss it with you.

Comment

You slander someone with spoken word, BTW, you libel with written words. Neither apply as all three are on public display for their actions. Ever heard of being a public figure? Probably not. One must be educated to understand the process, which makes it pointless for me to try and discuss it with you.
          Moves and Stalker are two of the smarter and classier guys on this board. I'd rather discuss something with them than anybody else on here.

Comment

If you believe a prosecutor cannot subpoena a victim (also known as a witness) to a trial, you ain't making much of a living from the criminal justice system.

BTW, you are incorrect that a public figure cannot be defamed. The plaintiff must show actual malice, but it is possible for the public figure to successfully sue for defamation. Go back to your paralegal job.
            Last edited by Knightmoves; 10-05-2016, 01:28 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Knightmoves View Post
              If you believe a prosecutor cannot subpoena a victim (also known as a witness) to a trial, you ain't making much of a living from the criminal justice system.

BTW, you are incorrect that a public figure cannot be defamed. The plaintiff must show actual malice, but it is possible for the public figure to successfully sue for defamation. Go back to your paralegal job.
              Absence of Malice! lol. No, a prosecutor does not subpoena a victim to said victim's own trial for a good reason - they will say it's all a lie. You must be a TV law-watcher if you don't realize a good attorney NEVER brings a sexual victim to court IF THEY ARE NOT WILLING TO TELL THE TRUTH! I would hate to be the managing partner of any legal firm in which you are employed. lol

Comment

I assume you know you are defaming me with your comments in this forum. lol.

Comment

I assume you know you are defaming me with your comments in this forum. lol.
                  Being a paraglegal is an honorable living, alas, I may have defamed paralegals.

Comment

Absence of Malice! lol. No, a prosecutor does not subpoena a victim to said victim's own trial for a good reason - they will say it's all a lie. You must be a TV law-watcher if you don't realize a good attorney NEVER brings a sexual victim to court IF THEY ARE NOT WILLING TO TELL THE TRUTH! I would hate to be the managing partner of any legal firm in which you are employed. lol
                    Your understanding of court procedure is much worse than the average lay person and I feel compelled to correct your misstatements. The victim is not on trial, the defendant is being tried and yes, prosecutors routinely subpoena alleged victims of sexual crimes to be witnesses at trial. I have done that very thing.

I congratulate you on finally coming around to my previous argument. The prosecutor did not insist on the alleged victim testifying against Dzaflo because he or she did not believe the witness was credible, meaning the case had no merit.

Comment

Your understanding of court procedure is much worse than the average lay person and I feel compelled to correct your misstatements. The victim is not on trial, the defendant is being tried and yes, prosecutors routinely subpoena alleged victims of sexual crimes to be witnesses at trial. I have done that very thing.

I congratulate you on finally coming around to my previous argument. The prosecutor did not insist on the alleged victim testifying against Dzaflo because he or she did not believe the witness was credible, meaning the case had no merit.
                      Your incredible lack of insight to the legal profession is sad. I really pray you are not a practicing attorney, at least not in the state of Indiana. If you are in Kentucky and you actually attempt to get victims to testify once they tell you they WILL NOT, you are a complete hack and have less credibility than Darrin Smith and Stand the Gofer do as TV/Radio announcers. Do you know what a deposition is? If the victim of a crime says no, I will not and do not want this to happen, your case is gone.

No, you proved my point with this Larkai debacle. You proclaim him innocent despite tons of evidence to the contrary. No wonder I dislike Bellarmine so much.

Comment

Your incredible lack of insight to the legal profession is sad. I really pray you are not a practicing attorney, at least not in the state of Indiana. If you are in Kentucky and you actually attempt to get victims to testify once they tell you they WILL NOT, you are a complete hack and have less credibility than Darrin Smith and Stand the Gofer do as TV/Radio announcers. Do you know what a deposition is? If the victim of a crime says no, I will not and do not want this to happen, your case is gone.

No, you proved my point with this Larkai debacle. You proclaim him innocent despite tons of evidence to the contrary. No wonder I dislike Bellarmine so much.
                        The only verdict hat has been given in GLVC basketball is that HoTWoD is GUILTY of being complete failure.

Comment

Originally posted by DJ Silky Panties View Post
                          The only verdict hat has been given in GLVC basketball is that HoTWoD is GUILTY of being complete failure.
                          As a practicing attorney in the state of Indiana, I object. Coach Watson will be given a fair trial that will last the next five months. At that time, we will all have come to the conclusion of whether the defendant is guilty or not guilty of being a complete failure. If USI wins a national title, for instance, that will silence people like you. If he loses in the GLVC Tournament and fails to reach the NCAA, yes, he will be guilty and face the consequences. I rest my case.

Comment

Back to USI's starting lineup...this breaking news from today. Dickson will likely be a starter. It appears Rajala isn't picking up the system as quickly as hoped. The other news is puzzling...Jacob Norman might start at forward with Davis Carter at center? It appears Taylor might come off the bench. So, Stein, Bobo, Dickson, Norman, Carter. Does anyone have thoughts on that lineup?

Comment

As a practicing attorney in the state of Indiana, I object. Coach Watson will be given a fair trial that will last the next five months. At that time, we will all have come to the conclusion of whether the defendant is guilty or not guilty of being a complete failure. If USI wins a national title, for instance, that will silence people like you. If he loses in the GLVC Tournament and fails to reach the NCAA, yes, he will be guilty and face the consequences. I rest my case.
                              You can't make up your mind what profession your in. Today it is attorney.

Comment

Originally posted by DJ Silky Panties View Post
                                You can't make up your mind what profession your in. Today it is attorney.
                                Did I ever say otherwise? Please, show me where?

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X