Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: USI starting lineup in 2016-17

Originally posted by Knightmoves View Post
    This may be the stupidest post ever made on this site(and that is really saying something). I think what Kendle demonstrated is frequently called leadership. You didn't want a guy who was an All-American and leading scorer on a national championship team because he was a hard nosed player? That is laughable! Are you really a KWC fan who is posting idiocy to make USI fans look silly?
    She is right. uSI in its current form under the failureship of HoTWoD would not want KendLe. He doesn't like alpha males take a look at his staff of yes boys. Plus he's allergic to title games and elite eightS

Comment

Originally posted by kwcpantherfan View Post
      See? Crazy.
      I see. O.J. is innocent in your view because he was not convicted, correct? Don't run away without answering.

Comment

Originally posted by DJ Silky Panties View Post
        She is right. uSI in its current form under the failureship of HoTWoD would not want KendLe. He doesn't like alpha males take a look at his staff of yes boys. Plus he's allergic to title games and elite eightS
        The Herdes-ites and the Bellarmine fans rallying together to try and damage USI basketball! That's a combination I never thought I would see. Darrin Smith and Stan the Gofer need to bring this entertainment to TV 52. Well, that would mean TV 52 would have to be brought back from its current state of nothing. lol

Comment

Originally posted by glvcpro View Post
          Just for the record and I think it's quite obvious, 'we' have disowned her (EaglesPride). Is it coincidental that this poster has made an unprecedented attempt to save the image of usi bball and what it has become since this website erased itself???
          Listen young lady, based on the numerous private messages I've received, I would say you are another Herdes-ite or Hostetter-ist. Please explain about the site erasing itself? I'm a USI fan, of course I want the image to be proud and sassy!

Comment

Originally posted by EaglesPride View Post
            I see. O.J. is innocent in your view because he was not convicted, correct? Don't run away without answering.
            Unless you have something to indicate that the police work on the rape case was completely bungled, the prosecution of the case was basically incompetent, and a civil trial finding the supposed rapist guilty, I fail to see what the comparison is between the two cases. Of course OJ was guilty ... but the state of California did not competently try him.

Now you answer this: Does being accused of something make you guilty of whatever you're accused of?

Comment

Originally posted by DJ Silky Panties View Post
              It must be nice to be an unemployed former basketball coach who could not get the Pratt C.C. gig and plenty of time for "Starch Madness" when Sarah comes calling in the spring. lol. And old, bitter radio/TV guys who tried to cut down the nets.

Comment

I know Sam their dad wanted Sean to go to BU, the reason he didn't was when Joe scouted him he was playing on a sprained ankle that Joe didn't know about. he said Sean was to slow, just another mistake in recruiting by Joe very good coach both on the floor and in practice but lousy recruiter
                Clifford was at two other schools, UNCW and Louisville. Davenport was a UL assistant as well. Interesting. For the Gibson boys, no trouble for them, just the way they ended up at IPFW. Do you recall Andy Piazza their had coach? Look up the rest, it's good reading on how Shane and Sean ended up at IPFW.

Comment

Originally posted by kwcpantherfan View Post
                  Unless you have something to indicate that the police work on the rape case was completely bungled, the prosecution of the case was basically incompetent, and a civil trial finding the supposed rapist guilty, I fail to see what the comparison is between the two cases. Of course OJ was guilty ... but the state of California did not competently try him.

Now you answer this: Does being accused of something make you guilty of whatever you're accused of?
                  No, it does not. Just as NOT being convicted when the victim refused to take part also does NOT make you innocent.

O.J. Simpson, you are saying, was not competently tried? Says who? It was on TV, radio, everything. Was it not tried correctly, or did the jury just let him go for other reasons?

Comment

Originally posted by BUFAN View Post
                    I know Sam their dad wanted Sean to go to BU, the reason he didn't was when Joe scouted him he was playing on a sprained ankle that Joe didn't know about. he said Sean was to slow, just another mistake in recruiting by Joe very good coach both on the floor and in practice but lousy recruiter
                    I agree with your assessment about Sean. Reibel, bless his soul, really did Bellarmine a disservice by not giving Sean a place on the team as I remember. But do you recall why they both went to IPFW?

Comment

All this talk of Jeremy Kendle makes me remember how good that Bellermine team was with him and Hobbs. Hobbs was a player. He did everything and didn't really make any mistakes.

Comment

I truly enjoyed watching Kendle play and never saw his demeanor on the floor being anything remotely negative. He was a basketball player with a football player mentality. A skilled version of the Listerman brothers at NKU.

Originally posted by Canary3 View Post
                        All this talk of Jeremy Kendle makes me remember how good that Bellermine team was with him and Hobbs. Hobbs was a player. He did everything and didn't really make any mistakes.

Comment

I hope Davis is starting to offset the massive size Purdue will throw out there. We will get ball screened to death of Rajala and Carter are on the floor at the same time.

Based on several conversations I've had with those in the know, this would be the probable starters on Nov. 1 for USI's exhibition game at Purdue:
                          G-Bobo Drummond
                          G-Alex Stein
                          G-Jeril Taylor
                          F-Julius Rajala
                          C-Davis Carter
                          TOP RESERVES: DayJar Dickson, Kyle Aiton, Cortez Macklin, Jacob Norman

The trio of guards USI has might be the best in the nation. The USI insiders says Rajala is a good rebounder, but somewhat mechanical offensively. Dickson could be the big surprise. Aiton is a key addition who can stroke it from long range. Norman will see plenty of minutes, as will Macklin. Marcellous Washington is a sleeper, very quick and a good passer. His problem is the depth at guard USI already has. He might redshirt, depending on several factors that will be determined later.

Comment

Originally posted by bkingbroker View Post
                            I hope Davis is starting to offset the massive size Purdue will throw out there. We will get ball screened to death of Rajala and Carter are on the floor at the same time.
                            Don't forget USI will have three guards on the floor, Purdue will have to play three smaller players to guard Stein, Drummond, Taylor. What I was told is Carter will play about 2-3 minutes at the start, Dickson will be first off the bench and replace him. Rajala is a good passer, he will find Stein and other shooters open for 3's. Aiton is a great shooter who Purdue might not be aware of. Besides, this is just a practice game, Purdue will win easily more than likely. As long as we're ready for the real season!

Comment

The Herdes-ites and the Bellarmine fans rallying together to try and damage USI basketball! That's a combination I never thought I would see. Darrin Smith and Stan the Gofer need to bring this entertainment to TV 52. Well, that would mean TV 52 would have to be brought back from its current state of nothing. lol
                              Still trying to figure out what Herdes has to do with HoTWoD being a total failure whom likes a yes boy staff.
                              Sounds like a deflection tactic to diminish others to take focus off of the Complete Failed experiment that is HoTWoD.

Comment

as I said Joe made a big mistake not recruiting Sean. Shane went to the Naval Academy for 2 years then left to avoid active duty then joined his brother at IPFW
                                I agree with your assessment about Sean. Reibel, bless his soul, really did Bellarmine a disservice by not giving Sean a place on the team as I remember. But do you recall why they both went to IPFW?

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X