Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: USI starting lineup in 2016-17

Originally posted by BUFAN View Post
    Clifford was held out of games because he practice at his other school and had to miss equal number of practice at BU. Don't know why you brought up the Gibson boys. I know them and they were never in trouble
    Clifford was at two other schools, UNCW and Louisville. Davenport was a UL assistant as well. Interesting. For the Gibson boys, no trouble for them, just the way they ended up at IPFW. Do you recall Andy Piazza their had coach? Look up the rest, it's good reading on how Shane and Sean ended up at IPFW.

Comment

Originally posted by KnightStalker View Post
      I am interested in what "We at USI know." Sounds like a bunch of jealous talk. He sure didn't stop playing due to issues with Davenport. Kendle is around the team more than any other former player, helping out when he can. I don't think someone would do that if he was run out of school by his coach or the administration.
      No one is jealous at USI, we didn't want him. Kendle's demeanor on the floor was terrible, he was constantly yelling at his coaches and teammates. Good player, head case, and there is a good reason he left Bellarmine with a year left. We know the reason. Either you know and don't care, or you are oblivious.

Comment

Originally posted by Knightmoves View Post
        In other words, he was cleared.
        He was not "cleared." The girl didn't show up.

Comment

You're just as crazy as every other USI fan that's ever posted on here is, you just haven't started swinging your lunacy towards your own coach and team ... yet.

Comment

Originally posted by kwcpantherfan View Post
            You're just as crazy as every other USI fan that's ever posted on here is, you just haven't started swinging your lunacy towards your own coach and team ... yet.
            Crazy? I posted a story from a national media outlet about Larkai, and that makes me crazy? Please elaborate.

Comment

Originally posted by KnightStalker View Post
              I am interested in what "We at USI know." Sounds like a bunch of jealous talk. He sure didn't stop playing due to issues with Davenport. Kendle is around the team more than any other former player, helping out when he can. I don't think someone would do that if he was run out of school by his coach or the administration.
              Just for the record and I think it's quite obvious, 'we' have disowned her (EaglesPride). Is it coincidental that this poster has made an unprecedented attempt to save the image of usi bball and what it has become since this website erased itself???

Comment

Originally posted by EaglesPride View Post
                Crazy? I posted a story from a national media outlet about Larkai, and that makes me crazy? Please elaborate.
                You posted a story from a national media outlet, then spun it to fit your own purposes. Nowhere in the article does it say the victim "didn't show up". And, as Knightmoves pointed out, had there been a case the prosecutor would have just subpoenaed her and if she then "didn't show up" she'd be in contempt of court.

Ignoring the fact that in this country you are innocent until proven guilty makes you a li'l crazy.

Comment

And, if you really want to see the USI/KWC rivalry renewed, tell your bud Watson to man up and agree to a regular series against us.

Comment

No one is jealous at USI, we didn't want him. Kendle's demeanor on the floor was terrible, he was constantly yelling at his coaches and teammates. Good player, head case, and there is a good reason he left Bellarmine with a year left. We know the reason. Either you know and don't care, or you are oblivious.
                    This may be the stupidest post ever made on this site(and that is really saying something). I think what Kendle demonstrated is frequently called leadership. You didn't want a guy who was an All-American and leading scorer on a national championship team because he was a hard nosed player? That is laughable! Are you really a KWC fan who is posting idiocy to make USI fans look silly?

Comment

You posted a story from a national media outlet, then spun it to fit your own purposes. Nowhere in the article does it say the victim "didn't show up". And, as Knightmoves pointed out, had there been a case the prosecutor would have just subpoenaed her and if she then "didn't show up" she'd be in contempt of court.

Ignoring the fact that in this country you are innocent until proven guilty makes you a li'l crazy.
                      No, if a victim does not wish to come forward, there is no such thing as being subpoenaed. You have no idea of what you are talking about. This girl was brutally raped (see the stories about him while she was sleeping) and you would defend it? You better read more, and quit acting like you know the legal process. Victims too many times do not go forward with prosecuting crimes of sexual nature.

Comment

No, if a victim does not wish to come forward, there is no such thing as being subpoenaed. You have no idea of what you are talking about. This girl was brutally raped (see the stories about him while she was sleeping) and you would defend it? You better read more, and quit acting like you know the legal process. Victims too many times do not go forward with prosecuting crimes of sexual nature.
                        Here's a newsflash for you: not everyone that said they were raped...really was raped. That's an uncomfortable truth, I realize. But it's still the truth. Example: Duke lacrosse case. So unless you were in the room when whatever supposedly happened, happened ... you know exactly as much as the rest of us, which is that the man was not convicted of any crime.

Comment

Here's a newsflash for you: not everyone that said they were raped...really was raped. That's an uncomfortable truth, I realize. But it's still the truth. And unless you were in the room when whatever supposedly happened, happened ... you know exactly as much as the rest of us, which is that the man was not convicted of any crime.
                          O.J. Simpson was not convicted, either. Doesn't make him innocent of murder. I guess you say he is also innocent with your backward, Owensboro-bred logic.

Comment

Ol' Rod gon' raype Hap da looser in Nobemver I no dat fo sho

Comment

O.J. Simpson was not convicted, either. Doesn't make him innocent of murder. I guess you say he is also innocent with your backward, Owensboro-bred logic.
                              See? Crazy.

Comment

Originally posted by ScreagleNation View Post
                                Ol' Rod gon' raype Hap da looser in Nobemver I no dat fo sho
                                R U friends with Dare-un Smit?

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X