• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• DUPanther
    replied
    Re: Drury Panthers

Originally posted by Redswin View Post
    I don't know which team has lost 4 straight. I only care about my team and we haven't lost 4 straight! Lol!
    Like I said - 4 straight. Lol!

Leave a comment:

• DUPanther
    replied

I don't know which team has lost 4 straight. I only care about my team and we haven't lost 4 straight! Lol!
    Sorry, 3 straight. With more to come.

The point remains. You said over and over that USI was going to dominate the region and Drury was a program in decline.

Fast forward to the present and USI is on life support with a team led by upperclassmen, while Drury is currently ranked 2nd in the conference with a team that has 1 senior who doesn't play. LOL.

Leave a comment:

• Redswin
    replied

Originally posted by DUPanther View Post
    Ha! How'd you guys do against Drury? And which team has now lost 4 straight? Guess Jewell still hasn't beat a good team at home, huh?

Leave a comment:

• WestSideMafia
    replied

With class? Just like you always blaming the refs? Yeah, you are classy...big LOL!

I highly highly doubt that. Lol! But turn about it fair play. You Drury folks like to dish it out so learn to take your beating with class. Lol!

Leave a comment:

• DUPanther
    replied

Pop goes the Drury bubble. Lol! and another Lol!
    Ha! How'd you guys do against Drury? And which team has now lost 4 straight? Guess Jewell still hasn't beat a good team at home, huh?

Leave a comment:

• Redswin
    replied

I suppose one could interchange other words if they wanted. Lol! But I am sure it is the right word. Lol!

Originally posted by crazznewt View Post
    You are wrong again as usual as I never celebrate other people's losses or failures.
    You are retired? Are you sure that's the right word?

Leave a comment:

• crazznewt
    replied

I highly highly doubt that. Lol! But turn about it fair play. You Drury folks like to dish it out so learn to take your beating with class. Lol!
    You are wrong again as usual as I never celebrate other people's losses or failures.
    You are retired? Are you sure that's the right word?

Leave a comment:

• Redswin
    replied

Hey my day is great and life is busy and good. I was just stating a fact. You and Druryfanther 2011 are the same.

Leave a comment:

• crazznewt
    replied

Little touchy today Newt! Lol! Try retirement as work is very much overrated. Lol!
    Hey my day is great and life is busy and good. I was just stating a fact. You and Druryfanther 2011 are the same.

Leave a comment:

• Redswin
    replied

Little touchy today Newt! Lol! Try retirement as work is very much overrated. Lol!

Yeah and life goes on, we continue to work, and you are the same POS living in fantasy land. Take your Latuda and get back under your rock

Leave a comment:

• crazznewt
    replied

Yeah and life goes on, we continue to work, and you are the same POS living in fantasy land. Take your Latuda and get back under your rock

Leave a comment:

• Redswin
    replied

Drury getting beat by double figures late second half. Drury had open shots against the Zone but couldn't hit.

Leave a comment:

• DUPanther
    replied

Drury getting beat by double figures late second half. Drury had open shots against the Zone but couldn't hit.

Leave a comment:

• crazznewt
    replied

Originally posted by DUPanther View Post
    Drury built a 21 pt lead on Maryville in the second half then hung on to win in St. Louis. Huge win for the Panthers on the road - that's only Maryville's second home loss of the year. That's a "big point" game in the PI.

Gotta hold serve for 3 at home now, but we've put ourselves in excellent position.

Leave a comment:

• DUPanther
    replied

Drury built a 21 pt lead on Maryville in the second half then hung on to win in St. Louis. Huge win for the Panthers on the road - that's only Maryville's second home loss of the year. That's a "big point" game in the PI.

Gotta hold serve for 3 at home now, but we've put ourselves in excellent position.

Leave a comment:

Ad3

Collapse
Working...
X