Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Comment

Re: Southern Indiana Screaming Eagles

You can bet most of us will be expressing frustration. But please, be an adult, not an echo chamber.

Comment

I'd say any of "Screaming Eagles" (official name), "Eagles" (casual name), USI (commonly abbreviated university name) are fine for a professional article. #screagles works well for social media where abbreviations are common for preserving character count. It's unique and was voted on by the students as an official hashtag. I just never say it out loud.

Comment

Originally posted by schnautza View Post
          I'd say any of "Screaming Eagles" (official name), "Eagles" (casual name), USI (commonly abbreviated university name) are fine for a professional article. #screagles works well for social media where abbreviations are common for preserving character count. It's unique and was voted on by the students as an official hashtag. I just never say it out loud.
          Same^

Comment

There is a difference between expressing frustration or criticism and unsubstantiated personal insults. There is also a difference between well articulated critical comments and endlessly repeated personal attacks.

Comment

Originally posted by Knightmoves View Post
              There is a difference between expressing frustration or criticism and unsubstantiated personal insults. There is also a difference between well articulated critical comments and endlessly repeated personal attacks.
              Also the namecalling. Even if you don't like a coach or president, there is no reason to make up a new stupid name for them to mock them year after year. They are still humans and deserve SOME respect.

Comment

Go with Screaming Eagles.

Comment

Comment

Come on Taco, give it a rest.

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by WalkerEaglefan83 View Post
                        Go with Screaming Eagles.
                        I was told that our "Screaming Eagles" was named after the 101st Airborne Division in ft Campbell. I guess somebody had some connections down there when they were debating on a mascot. Anybody actually know the background story here?

Comment

During Pearl era, Screaming Eagles, during Watson era more like Screaming Beagles

Comment

I was told that our "Screaming Eagles" was named after the 101st Airborne Division in ft Campbell. I guess somebody had some connections down there when they were debating on a mascot. Anybody actually know the background story here?
                            That is cool

Comment

Southern Indiana Screaming Eagles

Last edited by Taco Tico; 03-02-2018, 12:05 PM.

Comment

Just show respect even to Watson. You have been one of the posters on this board name calling and everything. All of us want USI to win but Watson is gone after the next loss, so just be patient. I hate to root against USI but it might be the best thing that could happen today. Problem about today is Drury isn't a lot better than USI and plays in a joke of a division and that's why they have so many wins. I think Drury wins but I won't be surprised if USI pulls it out since the players know this could be it for Watson.

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X