• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Wait til next year

Great championship game going on.

Comment

Originally posted by Knightmoves View Post
      He is good enough to help any D1 team but I find it hard to believe that Xavier would be interested in him for one season, especially when he would have to sit out a year (unless the NCAA changes the transfer rule).

He redshirted a year, so he is probably graduating....thus, not required to sit out.

Comment

If Rajala were there he would have been a cancer for them too!

Comment

He is a nice player but he got worked over defensively by Northern's bigs. He will struggle big time at Xavier.

Originally posted by Lawson View Post
          He redshirted a year, so he is probably graduating....thus, not required to sit out.

Comment

Originally posted by WestSideMafia View Post
            If Rajala were there he would have been a cancer for them too!

Comment

I know for a fact he was told to leave because they had no room for him. We got dirty laundry from Loyola. Worth the risk because the dude had size. But you look at Loyola now and easy to see why they wanted to clear scholarship space. He wasn't very good.

Comment

Originally posted by bkingbroker View Post
                I know for a fact he was told to leave because they had no room for him. We got dirty laundry from Loyola. Worth the risk because the dude had size. But you look at Loyola now and easy to see why they wanted to clear scholarship space. He wasn't very good.

Comment

One team that also deserves consideration for next season is Truman State. They have Thomas and Velky back, in fact, Fischer is their only departing senior. If they could add a big body from juco or D1, they could be better than this season.

Comment

Originally posted by Knightmoves View Post
                    One team that also deserves consideration for next season is Truman State. They have Thomas and Velky back, in fact, Fischer is their only departing senior. If they could add a big body from juco or D1, they could be better than this season.
                    Truman may be contenders but IMBO, if Hankins is gone, then based on what teams are returning (don't know about jucos and D1 transfers yet) BU has to be the solid favorite next year. I still like them if Hankins was coming back since Ferris lost quite a bit of their other players but I could see the objective choice would be Ferris. Now as I said I don't know what jucos and D1 transfers are coming into the region and that is usually a big consideration.

Comment

I'm just hoping GVSU can get to 20 wins. Hopefully Kindred Williams can lead us there!
                      2021 D2Football Fantasy Champion

Comment

glad to have a forum without all that stupid talk-- thanks

Comment

Originally posted by nahc View Post
                          glad to have a forum without all that stupid talk-- thanks
                          Yes, it has been better....thanks to Brandon.

Comment

By the title of the thread I thought this was another USI thread.

Comment

The Ferris PG was the engine that made that team run.

Originally posted by KnightStalker View Post
                              Truman may be contenders but IMBO, if Hankins is gone, then based on what teams are returning (don't know about jucos and D1 transfers yet) BU has to be the solid favorite next year. I still like them if Hankins was coming back since Ferris lost quite a bit of their other players but I could see the objective choice would be Ferris. Now as I said I don't know what jucos and D1 transfers are coming into the region and that is usually a big consideration.

Comment

https://www.courierpress.com/story/s...fix/462790002/

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X