X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• kwcpantherfan
    replied
    Re: G-MAC Basketball

The 4/5 and 3/6 games are going to be very competitive. Not much separation between any of those teams

Leave a comment:

• BlueBlood
    replied

Jackets clinch final playoff spot. Last team to clinch, not necessarily the 6 seed.

Leave a comment:

• BlueBlood
    replied

Originally posted by alumnifan View Post
    Cedarville set the KWC women's team back tonight. Both of Cedarville's basketball teams will be very good next season.
    Women - I agree. This has been a down year.
    Men - I think we will be "better next year" every year. It hasn't worked out that way.

Leave a comment:

• DJ Silky Panties
    replied

Ol Don was a better USI fan. He and his wife use to even make the road trips. Now as a Kdub fan he just blogs.

Leave a comment:

• GMAC-Battler
    replied

I give Malone a lot of credit, liked what I saw of them at the Sports center earlier this year. They played KWC to the wire tonight, good team that is going to be a factor at GMAC Tournament. I think KWC all but locked up the hosting with the other results from tonight.

Leave a comment:

• alumnifan
    replied

IMO, there will be four or five programs that will rise to the top next season. I was impressed with how Malone played KWC tonight.

The G-MAC is going to have a good basketball conference. It's been very competitive and contentious already. That is going to start excelerating exponentially next season. Malone blows Salem away. They have an athletic program on the upswing that reminds me of what TNU did the past two seasons.

It's difficult to maintain a team that wins more than they lose.

Leave a comment:

• ABjo
    replied

Originally posted by BlueBlood View Post
    Jackets and Lady Jackets both get hard-fought and much-needed wins over D&E! Is momentum building?

Go Jackets!
    If we play like we did tonight, you will crush us on Saturday.

Leave a comment:

• BlueBlood
    replied

Jackets and Lady Jackets both get hard-fought and much-needed wins over D&E! Is momentum building?

Go Jackets!

Leave a comment:

• ABjo
    replied

Originally posted by Looking For 9 View Post
    How do you get to rewatch the game? I have tried but can not figure out how to do it.
    Just go to livestream.com. Look up KWC. The videos show upcoming events, but if you keep scrolling down you will see past events.

It's actually a little easier on the livestream app.

Leave a comment:

• Looking For 9
    replied

THANK YOU Now I can yell at the refs twice :)

Leave a comment:

• JDonAB92
    replied

http://livestream.com/accounts/15713690

Hit this link.

KWC has upcoming game links already there. You have to scroll down the page to past events. The Trevecca game is the first game listed under "past events". Click on that box and the game should come up.

LiveStream is awesome because you can go back and watch past games if you can't always watch them during that night/day or just want to watch a replay. AB has used it for three years now and I am more than pleased.

Leave a comment:

• Looking For 9
    replied

Nice to see AB hitting their stride..at lease closer to stride. Wish we had their game out of the way.

Leave a comment:

• Looking For 9
    replied

OVU needs to win a game. When we played them players were not happy with each other. They missed bunny after bunny and they so wanted to play well against us. Both Happy and their coach took players out when trash talking started.

Leave a comment:

• Looking For 9
    replied

How do you get to rewatch the game? I have tried but can not figure out how to do it.

Leave a comment:

• JDonAB92
    replied

Another bad foul on a steal and layup. Trevecca showing bad sportsmanship. You guys have a serious gripe in this one.

The Derksen head injury occurred on that play at the foul line on the miss. I can't tell any thing from the video on that one. The breakaway dunks/layups were completely unnecessary and the refs should have called better second half. Trevecca was doing too much crap on breakaways that is completely unnecessary.

The foul on Bosley at the 1:45 mark or so of the video was deliberate by the Trevecca player. Bosley was fouled on the bump and completely shoved Bosley to the floor on that one. That was freaking ridiculous in any league. Osborne was clearly upset and should be. He kept great composure not even to get a T. Bosley's and the layup in the 2nd half were bad on Trevecca and not called right by the refs. I didn't think Trevecca would do that type of stuff; they did. KWC could have added a bucket at the end and didn't. Not that means any thing, but if I was playing on that last play, I would have taken it in for 2 more. It was warranted.

I am done. I think Looking for 9 took me the wrong way. KWC fans have a right to be upset by Trevecca's play and how a 3-man crew missed the Bosley call in the second half. However, I don't see other G-MAC teams playing this way. Salem did do some of this last year. #21 of Trevecca committed a blatant and malicious foul. I wanted to see it for myself.

I do think something is wrong at OVU. They had 3 technicals at the end of the Bluefiield State game and a player ejection. Although we have two players with a mouth that need to shut up.
    Last edited by JDonAB92; 01-30-2017, 05:32 PM.

Leave a comment:

Ad3

Collapse
Working...
X