Collapse

Support The Site!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Everyone in bubble land is on pins and needles now, as we have a (am I reading this right?) 4v6 GNAC final, and somehow Azusa got their act together and find themselves in the PacWest final against Point Loma

Comment

i tuned into the final seconds of the CWU game. Absolutely incredible. I will have to watch more of it on YouTube. I'm so excited to go to the game tomorrow! Who would have predicted this championship matchup? Reminds me of CWU vs UAF two seasons ago

Comment

Well, the PacWest has just seen Azusa Pacific go from zero to hero, winning three games in three days to become their first-ever 6 seed to win the autobid. The question is, did they pop Point Loma's bubble or someone else?

Comment

Below are the scores from the GNAC tournament and the regional ranking of each team for this week:

Thursday:
          (NR) University of Alaska Anchorage 81 over (6) Saint Martin's 76
          (NR) Central Washingtoon 90 over (NR) Seattle Pacific

Friday:
          (NR) University of Alaska Anchorage 64 over (8) Northwest Nazarene 63
          (NR) Central Washington 81 over (3) Montana State Billings 80

Saturday:
          (NR) Central Washington 78 over (NR) University of Alaska Anchorage 69

The rest of the regional rankings this week:
          1) CSUSB
          2) Cal State LA
          3) Montana State Billings
          4) Cal State Dom. Hills
          5) Chico
          6) Saint Martin's
          7) Point Loma
          8) Northwest Nazarene
          9) Academy of Art
          10) Cal State East Bay

Congratulations to Central Wildcats!

Comment

East Bay got to the semis at their tournament, but that's not going to be enough. Central Washington and Azusa Pacific both stole bids by winning their conference tournaments. I think we can all agree that by going one-and-done NNU is out. That leaves Chico, St. Martin's, and Point Loma arguing over two chairs as the music stops.

Comment

SMU was also one and done and lost five of their last six games. They don't deserve to be in the tournament this year. They choked.i also see CSULA won their tournament so I'm guessing they will be the hosts and number one seed.

Good effort by UAA to tie it early in the 2nd half. Not CWU 's cleanest game but they made plays when they needed to down the stretch. The last time they won was back the year before I started college so this was their first championship since I started following them. Great to see them do it at home in the new arena. The seniors really stepped up in the tournament to lead the team, but it is scary how good they're going to be with that freshman core.

Comment

I'm leaning towards UAA getting the last at-large.

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                Working...
                X