Comment

• Originally posted by UFOILERFAN View Post
      bigmrg74

How's that???

biggvsushouldmoveup74

Comment

• Re: The Man.

Originally posted by '89HOG View Post
        Over 32K views... over 176 replies... hours of research... all because someone quoted Ric Flair's "To be the man, you've got to beat the man! Whoooo!!!"
        Hey, what's wrong with having a belt named for the stylin', profilin', limousine ridin', jet flyin', kiss stealin', wheelin' and dealin' son of a gun??

It's OK to have a belt named after Ric Flair...Because Stone Cold said so! And THAT'S the bottom line!!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by bigmrg74 View Post
          Why can't anyone ever type my name in right?? :tongue:

I've kicked around the idea of an actual trophy/belt that teams could actually have with them, but that's something that would cost money and involve lawyers likely to keep some A-hole of a school from getting their hands on it and keeping it when it's their turn to hand it over. That and if its more of a trophy deal, it would need to be something pretty solid so that guys wouldn't mess it up when they're celebrating getting it. I don't wanna know how much the NHL spent on fixing Lord Stanley's Cup after the Capitals did repeated keg stands with it.
          NOt sure what you mean Bagmrs666?

Comment

Originally posted by UFOILERFAN View Post
            bigmrg74

How's that???

BiggHombre3.14

.. 'cause he goes to infinity and beeeyooooond!

Last edited by Wide_Right; 12-07-2018, 12:41 PM.
            <>

Comment

Bigmrg 3:16 or maybe, 24/7/Bigmrg...

Comment

That's why I just call him Monster. :good:

BTW, didn't you have an old tag line that said "If you're afraid of a Jedi, you BETTER be afraid of the monster" or something similar? I always thought that was hilarious.

Comment

two belts enter, only one belt leaves. :wink:

blargh!! why does it have to be ferris??
                  Valdosta is THE MAN.

Comment

Valdosta is THE MAN.
                    I'm still waiting for Big .Mr 77, so show us a picture of the belt??!!
                    <>

Comment

Originally posted by UFOILERFAN View Post
                      bigmrg74

How's that???
                      Better. The Rest of Y'all are jerks.

Been busy with stuff. Need to update the list and probably save myself a copy of it. Just in case.

Comment

Valdosta is THE MAN.
                        Thank you!!!
                        What a season!!

#BlazerNation

Comment

Valdosta State University now currently holds the title of "The Man" now.

I'm pretty sure I had all of the dates from 1980 to present all filled out, I used this website here.... http://michigan-football.com/ncaa/ncaa_ii.htm and I pretty much used that site from there on to determine "The Man". It does get harder to figure out when teams moved up back then, but usually poking thru their older media guides will give you the dates you need, and you also might fight the info to confirm what division a school was when it played somebody who may have been a holder of the title belt then. If anybody can fill in those missing dates or track it back from an earlier champion, it would be a big help as well. In theory here, all NC winners were the Man, even if it was just an interim title.

I think I've stumbled across another website that will make it much easier to track it down all the way to the original "The Man" Louisiana Tech in 1973.
                          http://www.cfbdatawarehouse.com/data...conf_index.php
                          Updated this current list, kinda put it off so that I wouldn't have to type out that Ferris State is the current holder of "The Man". Thank you Blazers!!

Noticed a slight goof in some of the dates on the Interim Man Title belt we had in 2014. Does someone want to look up those dates for me??

Comment

Updated this current list, kinda put it off so that I wouldn't have to type out that Ferris State is the current holder of "The Man". Thank you Blazers!!

Noticed a slight goof in some of the dates on the Interim Man Title belt we had in 2014. Does someone want to look up those dates for me??
                            CSUP vs Mankato was December 20th
                            Pitt vs Mankato was November 29th
                            NWMSU vs Pitt was October 18th

One other minor error I saw the September 12th 2015 CSUP vs West Texas game is listed as a 31-31 game, 31-30 is the correct score
                            Last edited by twolfbenchwarmer; 12-26-2018, 10:48 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by twolfbenchwarmer View Post
                              CSUP vs Mankato was December 20th
                              Pitt vs Mankato was November 29th
                              NWMSU vs Pitt was October 18th

One other minor error I saw the September 12th 2015 CSUP vs West Texas game is listed as a 31-31 game, 31-30 is the correct score
                              Thanks for catching that.

Comment

Valdosta State University now currently holds the title of "The Man" now.

I'm pretty sure I had all of the dates from 1980 to present all filled out, I used this website here.... http://michigan-football.com/ncaa/ncaa_ii.htm and I pretty much used that site from there on to determine "The Man". It does get harder to figure out when teams moved up back then, but usually poking thru their older media guides will give you the dates you need, and you also might fight the info to confirm what division a school was when it played somebody who may have been a holder of the title belt then. If anybody can fill in those missing dates or track it back from an earlier champion, it would be a big help as well. In theory here, all NC winners were the Man, even if it was just an interim title.

I think I've stumbled across another website that will make it much easier to track it down all the way to the original "The Man" Louisiana Tech in 1973.
                                http://www.cfbdatawarehouse.com/data...conf_index.php
                                This makes GWB head hurt - where's the Firewater?!?
                                The Great White Buffalo has Returned

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X