2. Tarleton State
    3. Minnesota-Duluth
    4. Colorado Mines
    5. Colorado State-Pueblo
    6. Texas A&M-Commerce
    7. Azusa Pacific
    2021 D2Football Fantasy Champion

Re: Playoff Matchups

GVSU hosting NWMSU will be great to watch!
    Go GSC and Roar LIONS!!

Comment

Originally posted by UNALions View Post

Just like the good ole days.

Comment

Originally posted by Mobbes View Post
        Just like the good ole days.
        Little earlier than normal.. And at Lubbers... Hope we don't show you too good of a time.:wink: Certainly, pre and post game though!

Comment

DATE LOCATION MATCHUP

November 17 Kutztown, Pennsylvania Hillsdale (9-2) at Kutztown (9-1)

November 17 Brookville, New York Slippery Rock (9-2) at LIU Post (10-0)

November 17 West Chester, Pennsylvania New Haven (8-1) at West Chester (10-0)

November 17 Carrollton, Georgia Wingate (8-3) at West Georgia (10-1)

November 17 Hickory, North Carolina Florida Tech (8-3) at Lenoir-Rhyne (10-1)

November 17 Bowie, Maryland West Alabama (8-3) at Bowie State (9-1)

November 17 Big Rapids, Michigan Harding (9-2) at Ferris State (11-0)

November 17 Allendale, Michigan Northwest Missouri State (9-2) at Grand Valley State (10-1)

November 17 Indianapolis, Indiana Fort Hays State (9-2) at UIndy (9-1)

November 17 Stephenville, Texas Azusa Pacific (8-2) at Tarleton State (10-0)

November 17 Duluth, Minnesota Texas A&M-Commerce (9-2) at Minnesota Duluth (11-0)

November 17 Golden, Colorado Colorado State-Pueblo (10-1) at Colorado School of Mines (10-1)

The following institutions earned first-round byes in each super regional and will host a second-round game on November 24, 2018.

** Someone needs to ask/plead, for BlazerLady to her "Pick ']em's,: You have to not only pick winning team, but also by the MOV, Margin of Victory.
          This could be fun. For the winner, she bakes her world famous Chocolate Chip Cookies and will mail them to you. She is a great individual.

Last edited by Wide_Right; 11-11-2018, 05:08 PM.
          <>

Comment

Originally posted by UNALions View Post
            I wish both the teams were the power houses they were like in 2006,2007. Youth(NW) and injuries(GV) have taken some of the luster away from this one.

I think GV should win by 14 points if they are going to be an NC contender this year. NW is a good team, but they aren't the normal NC team NW puts out. Lots and lots of youth on the squad though.

Comment

Originally posted by JR Chaney View Post
              I wish both the teams were the power houses they were like in 2006,2007. Youth(NW) and injuries(GV) have taken some of the luster away from this one.

I think GV should win by 14 points if they are going to be an NC contender this year. NW is a good team, but they aren't the normal NC team NW puts out. Lots and lots of youth on the squad though.
              more sandbagging - yes you have youth but they can play and there is no way GV wins by two scores, if they win at all - it will be close and maybe our kicker hits one to end the game - good luck to all - more luck to GV

Comment

Originally posted by JR Chaney;2311476

I think GV should win by 14 points if they are going to be an NC contender this year. NW is a good team, but they aren't the normal NC team NW puts out.[B
                Lots and lots of youth on the squad [/B]though.

Next year, Bearcat's will be a force for sure. I'm glad that Rich Wright is doing well ..
                He has had some big shoes to fill. Not easy.

With such a young defense , I think next year we will see a big improvement.

Ah.... but all roads to the N.C. will go thu Valdosta. :wink:
                <>

Comment

Originally posted by Wide_Right View Post
                  Next year, Bearcat's will be a force for sure. I'm glad that Rich Wright is doing well ..
                  He has had some big shoes to fill. Not easy.

With such a young defense , I think next year we will see a big improvement.

Ah.... but all roads to the N.C. will go thu Valdosta. :wink:
                  I see a Valdosta-Minnesota St. NC game. This time of year, the road to the NC still runs through the midwest somewhere.
                  Go Hounds!
                  B-E-A-R-C-A-T-S
                  Cyclone Power
                  ERAU Eagles Soar

Comment

Originally posted by CatFan88 View Post
                    I see a Valdosta-Minnesota St. NC game.
                    Our 2 deep on offense has 17 guys that are either freshmen or sophomores. Of our top 4 rushers we have 3 freshmen and a sophomore. Of our top 4 receivers we have 3 sophomores and a freshman. Our starting QB's a sophomore.

There's some talent, but it seems like would be tough for such a young team to make a deep run.
                    Last edited by Fan_the_Flame; 11-14-2018, 09:30 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by CatFan88 View Post
                      I see a Valdosta-Minnesota St. NC game. This time of year, the road to the NC still runs through the midwest somewhere.
                      ... to McKinney, TX I believe. :-)
                      I can be reached at [email protected].

Comment

Originally posted by Raymond Franze View Post
                        ... to McKinney, TX I believe. :-)
                        And probably Stephenville, TX before McKinney. Tarleton and Valdosta are the 2 best teams in DII this year,

Comment

Originally posted by JakeTAMUC View Post
                          And probably Stephenville, TX before McKinney. Tarleton and Valdosta are the 2 best teams in DII this year,
                          Well. I guess we can cancel the rest of the playoffs and just play that one. Saves lots of wear and tear on the teams. :bulgy-eyes: Wait a minute! What is that emerging from the cold snowy mists of the Rocky Mountains?
                          Sprinkles are for winners!

Comment

Originally posted by GWolf View Post
                            Well. I guess we can cancel the rest of the playoffs and just play that one. Saves lots of wear and tear on the teams. :bulgy-eyes: Wait a minute! What is that emerging from the cold snowy mists of the Rocky Mountains?
                            After watching the last 2 minutes before the half of WGU and Valdosta I wondered why we were even going to make any selections on Sunday. Let's all just meet in the parking lot of the Waffle House off of I-75 and US-41 and give the Blazers the trophy already.

Comment

Originally posted by GWolf View Post
                              Probably a low pressure cold front.....or the ghost of a Mcdondle.....?

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X