Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Playoff Matchups

Originally posted by GWolf View Post
    Well. I guess we can cancel the rest of the playoffs and just play that one. Saves lots of wear and tear on the teams. :bulgy-eyes: Wait a minute! What is that emerging from the cold snowy mists of the Rocky Mountains?
    Not sure why you would jump to that conclusion. I make efforts to watch all the top ranked teams over the course of the season. Valdosta and Tarleton both struck me as a step ahead of everyone else. New England beat KC and GB, then lost to Tennessee last week. Anything can certainly happen, just stating my opinion based on what I've seen.

Comment

Originally posted by ShirtedBearcat View Post
      Probably a low pressure cold front.....or the ghost of a Mcdondle.....?
      Can't tell yet. Could be a McDondle or maybe an Oliver?
      Sprinkles are for winners!

Comment

Originally posted by JakeTAMUC View Post
        Not sure why you would jump to that conclusion. I make efforts to watch all the top ranked teams over the course of the season. Valdosta and Tarleton both struck me as a step ahead of everyone else. New England beat KC and GB, then lost to Tennessee last week. Anything can certainly happen, just stating my opinion based on what I've seen.
        Sorry, didn't mean to hurt your feelings. I'm just pointing out how the Pack was dissed by everyone back in 14. Next thing you knew we were blasting confetti in KC. No reason it can't happen again.

Comment

Sorry, didn't mean to hurt your feelings. I'm just pointing out how the Pack was dissed by everyone back in 14. Next thing you knew we were blasting confetti in KC. No reason it can't happen again.
          haha, dont worry about my feelings. Yeah, y'all have a good team. Looking forward to watching it unfold.

Comment

Well. I guess we can cancel the rest of the playoffs and just play that one. Saves lots of wear and tear on the teams. :bulgy-eyes: Wait a minute! What is that emerging from the cold snowy mists of the Rocky Mountains?
            is it beer? it's beer isn't it...

Comment

There is no way you guys are blasting confetti in KC this year

Comment

Originally posted by Wallst View Post

Well played.
                Go Blazers, Braves , Falcons, Hawks and Jackets!

Comment

Looks line Mines. CSUP is not in the snowy mists of the Rocky Mountains....

Comment

Originally posted by Wallst View Post
                    Thank you for helping to fulfill the first half of the prophecy.

Comment

Originally posted by Runnin' Cat View Post
                      Looks line Mines. CSUP is not in the snowy mists of the Rocky Mountains....
                      Depends on which way the wind's blowing.

Comment

Depends on which way the wind's blowing.
                        Isn't Pueblo pretty much a anomaly weather wise in Colorado?

Comment

Originally posted by ShirtedBearcat View Post
                          Isn't Pueblo pretty much a anomaly weather wise in Colorado?
                          Cold and windy? Nope, about normal.

Coldest I've felt in Colorado was the day classes were canceled due to high winds that brought a -36 wind chill with them down in Pueblo. Also blew the roof off of Harley Davidson. That part I didn't mind.

Comment

Originally posted by Turbonium View Post
                            Cold and windy? Nope, about normal.

Coldest I've felt in Colorado was the day classes were canceled due to high winds that brought a -36 wind chill with them down in Pueblo. Also blew the roof off of Harley Davidson. That part I didn't mind.
                            I remember opening up my financial aid offer from Adams State and looking up at the news to see that kind of day being reported from Alamosa. We had two guys from my high school in AZ go there. They never went back after coming home for Thanksgiving Break.

Comment

Originally posted by chargerblue View Post
                              I remember opening up my financial aid offer from Adams State and looking up at the news to see that kind of day being reported from Alamosa. We had two guys from my high school in AZ go there. They never went back after coming home for Thanksgiving Break.
                              Alamosa gets stupid cold at times. No thanks!

Comment

Originally posted by Turbonium View Post
                                Alamosa gets stupid cold at times. No thanks!
                                When I was in first grade, my dad had a job opportunity that took us from Arvada to Creede. Went in late August or early September. I think we lasted 6 months. Brutally cold.

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X