Support The Site!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Chuck Bitner View Post

You're doing great Bryon. The GLVC needs a voice and an advocate and you're providing that for them. I don't have any formal education or background in communications or media work. Maybe someone who has the background could do it better or more professionally but there is no chance they could do it with more passion.
    Thank you Chuck! I agree, if there's a professional more passionate than me, I'd like to meet them!

Comment

Originally posted by Bryon Ramos View Post

Yeah, a lot of it is trying to find the rhythm and managing my time more efficiently. It's a labor of love to watch games, stat dive, research roster, and oh crap it's been 2 hours, lol!
      I'll put it here so that it falls on me and not you.

Teams have to earn your attention. Don't spend time diving into games or teams that don't have an impact on the big picture view of the GLVC. College Gameday isn't showing up to cover Rice v. South Alabama.

Comment

It would be nice if the GAC even had a columnist to be late submitting a blog post. I guess we do have several long term, steady users who put good info with their choices in the weekly pick-em threads. Of course not many folks even in SR3 care about our little silo until mid-November comes along, so clicks would be rather low anyways.

Comment

Originally posted by MilSF View Post
          It would be nice if the GAC even had a columnist to be late submitting a blog post. I guess we do have several long term, steady users who put good info with their choices in the weekly pick-em threads. Of course not many folks even in SR3 care about our little silo until mid-November comes along, so clicks would be rather low anyways.
          I think I had a great one lined up for this year but it fell through. I will revisit it again. He would have been fantastic.

Comment

Originally posted by Brandon View Post

I think I had a great one lined up for this year but it fell through. I will revisit it again. He would have been fantastic.
            So the person was fluent in Arkie and Okie?

Comment

Originally posted by Runnin' Cat View Post

So the person was fluent in Arkie and Okie?
              More Ark than Oke.

Comment

Our CIAA columnist is on point and very active reporting on twitter as well. #Salute

Comment

Originally posted by Brandon View Post

More Ark than Oke.
                  I'm not sure how important the latter is in covering the GAC...

Comment

Originally posted by BSURover31 View Post
                    Our CIAA columnist is on point and very active reporting on twitter as well. #Salute
                    I have been really happy that Kris joined us.

Comment

Comment

If we had a HOF he'd be in it.

Comment

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                          Working...
                          X