Support The Site!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by UNALions View Post

Yes, they did, quite often. Same as NDSU does in FCS. It is/was done so much that now it's commonly said in jest at whoever's having a good year.

But, UWF has a long way to go before they are of the same ilk as those two programs.
    Oh, we're nowhere close, but just wondering if those comments were made. Thanks!

Comment

• It's a running joke. As Marvin said, it's a compliment.

Comment

• Grand Valley should move up.

Comment

• Originally posted by Mad3 Boss View Post

The fact that you guys think he lost just starting position when he literally missed a whole year from injury and the coach decided to go with Wells because of that is funny lol
          Um......

The Coach deciding to go with Wells means, by definition, he lost the starting job.

Comment

• Originally posted by Turbonium View Post
            Grand Valley should move up.
            Ha, at this point, Grand Valley May want to look at moving to the GLVC.

Comment

• Originally posted by ForeverGreen View Post

Ha, at this point, Grand Valley May want to look at moving to the GLVC.
              I think they are considering the RMAC since their recent schedule announcements ; )

Comment

• Nashville would be awesome. Great place to hang out. Vanderbilt stadium lacks panache but wouldn't be too bad an option. D1 version of Braly but 2 huge hotels right next to stadium and easy access to downtown.
                Go Hounds!
                B-E-A-R-C-A-T-S
                Cyclone Power
                ERAU Eagles Soar

Comment

• Does anyone know what other venues actually put in bids for the Championship game?

Comment

• I like where it is but Nashville sounds like a real good venue as well. Moving it around every 3 or 4 years could be acceptable. Would like to see it at uncCharlotte stadium some time in the future. I think it would be great to have a semi final venue at one location.

Comment

• Originally posted by Marvin Everett View Post
                      I like where it is but Nashville sounds like a real good venue as well. Moving it around every 3 or 4 years could be acceptable. Would like to see it at uncCharlotte stadium some time in the future. I think it would be great to have a semi final venue at one location.
                      Charlotte is probably getting too far to the east.

Comment

• Comment

• I think it would be fun, but probably not realistic. That would drive up the travel costs. There are those of us that can dream up ideal situations. There are those that have to fit it all within a budget. I think the budget would win out in this instance.

But that does bring me to a different point.

I think it would be fun of they staggered the start of the playoff games. When all the games but one start at noon it's not quite as fun. A person watching at home can't see as many games and a person attending a game cannot go home and watch other games.

Looking at this year's bracket, it might have been fun to have it like this:

12:00 - Shepherd @ IUP
                          12:00 - West Chester @ Notre Dame
                          12:00 - Tiffin @ Kutztown

1:30 - West Florida @ Wingate
                          1:30 - Carson-Newman @ Bowie State
                          1:30 - Miles @ Lenoir-Rhyne

3:00 - Indianapolis @ Central Missouri
                          3:00 - Harding @ Northwest Missouri
                          3:00 - Lindenwood @ Ouachita Baptist

4:30 - Augustana @ CSU-Pueblo
                          4:30 - Sioux Falls @ Colorado Mines
                          4:30 - Texas A&M-Commerce @ Tarleton State