Collapse

Support The Site!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• UGHHHHHH I was at the fan fest. Would have been fun to meet you.

Comment

• Originally posted by Redwing View Post

Not challenging you... I just don't know. Can you describe some of the events there? TIA
      The game itself, the team hotels, the team pre game dinner, the fan fare night were all within a 5 mile radius while in KC it was a bit spread out.

Comment

• Originally posted by Brandon View Post

UGHHHHHH I was at the fan fest. Would have been fun to meet you.

Comment

• The fact that you guys think he lost just starting position when he literally missed a whole year from injury and the coach decided to go with Wells because of that is funny lol

Comment

• Originally posted by Purple Mav Man View Post

Yeah, using terms like that tells us all we need to know about that d-bag.
            Yea sure

Comment

• Comment

• Nashville has always been one of the locations on my list.

Comment

• Originally posted by ClayCoCat View Post

Doesn't this low attendance figure shoots down the argument that the game has to be near a major airport to have good attendance?
                  Apparently... as DFW is 35 miles or so from there....if that.

Comment

• Nashville would be a great spot.
                    * 2022 BACK 2 BACK GSC CHAMPIONS and D2 FINAL 4
                    * 2021 GSC CHAMPIONS
                    * 2019 D2 NATIONAL CHAMPIONS
                    * 2017 D2 NATIONAL RUNNER-UP

Comment

• Originally posted by Mk63NuclearBomb View Post
                      West Florida won the natty before they won their conference. W H A T.
                      That's how tough the GSC is. No joke.

Yeah, that was the second place team in the conference in the regular season this year and a team that did not make the playoffs last year. Chew on that for a while.
                      I'm not ready to say that the GSC is the best conference because there are some weak links, but it is always very competitive and every week is a battle. Many times that takes a toll, so the runs that UWF had this year and in 2017 and what Valdosta did last year are impressive.

Comment

• D3 National Championship Attendance : 1,362 the lowest in recorded history.

Comment

• Could someone confirm or correct the # of D-1 transfers that started on WF and Minnesota State teams. Also curious as to how many were on Valdosta team last year. Trying to see if there is a trend necessary to take the championship. Did NWMS always have several.

Comment

• Originally posted by Marvin Everett View Post
                            Could someone confirm or correct the # of D-1 transfers that started on WF and Minnesota State teams. Also curious as to how many were on Valdosta team last year. Trying to see if there is a trend necessary to take the championship. Did NWMS always have several.
                            I tried counting them but dinner is ready and I'm hungry! Here is the MSU roster.

https://msumavericks.com/sports/football/roster

Comment

• The D1 championship has schools with much larger fanbases, and the championship in Texas is held nearly a month after the semis. D2 and D3 have 1 week to secure flights, work, hotels etc. And they have mich smaller fanbases, expecially when the championship is over winter break for students and around christmas vacation for adults. Tickets and fares being upcharged being only a week out and over the busiest travel weekend of the year nullifys any advantage of having a major airport/city in the area. Right now the 2 championships basically need UMHB or a LSC team to get good attendance, and we were very close to having all 4 teams be from the midwest. It needs a rethink.

Comment

• Originally posted by Marvin Everett View Post
                                Could someone confirm or correct the # of D-1 transfers that started on WF and Minnesota State teams. Also curious as to how many were on Valdosta team last year. Trying to see if there is a trend necessary to take the championship. Did NWMS always have several.
                                Why not just look at the rosters yourself? It's not something you need someone else to do.
                                RESPECT THE STATESMEN, FEAR THE OKRA!
                                Delta State University, GSC

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X