Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Top ten teams of the decade

https://www.d2football.com/2010-2019-all-decade-countdown-best-programs/

Thanks D2football.com for putting out some content in the middle of the quarantine.

You're welcome.

I just want to point out that these are the top 10 programs (even though I said teams once or twice).

I will do a separate list for teams of the decade.

Comment

Comment

Nice work on the video, very interesting.

Comment

No Mav fan can complain that #3 ranking. No title in two finals appearances, several semis- we have been spoiled. We have watched a lot of exciting games!

Comment

Originally posted by laker View Post
            No Mav fan can complain that #3 ranking. No title in two finals appearances, several semis- we have been spoiled. We have watched a lot of exciting games!
            Now about that stadium...

Comment

Originally posted by njmav1 View Post

Now about that stadium...
              Still waiting for some Mav alum to win the lottery and build their own retractable roof stadium.................

Comment

awesome seeing UNA included!, but our last season in D2 was 2017, not 2016.
                -Will
                THE University of North Alabama

Comment

Originally posted by laker View Post

Still waiting for some Mav alum to win the lottery and build their own retractable roof stadium.................
                  I've said it before when this comes up: even though it was a chilly playoff loss, Blakeslee was one of my favorite away venues to watch a football game. No bad seats.

Comment

Pretty well thought out list. Thanks for doing this.
                    <>

Comment

Originally posted by GrifFan View Post

I've said it before when this comes up: even though it was a chilly playoff loss, Blakeslee was one of my favorite away venues to watch a football game. No bad seats.
                      Kind words. I hate cold, snow, wind and ice. But for all of her warts and shortcomings, I've never been in a better place to actually WATCH a game. Right on top of the action.

Comment

Originally posted by Purple Swarm View Post
                        awesome seeing UNA included!, but our last season in D2 was 2017, not 2016.
                        We whupped your DI asses in 2017....

Comment

Originally posted by GrifFan View Post

Agree with you. I really like the setup. Wish it could be modernized for a reasonable cost.

Comment

Originally posted by Runnin' Cat View Post

We whupped your DI asses in 2017....
                            As he stated, UNA was still D2 in 2017. Opened the season with a 1-point loss to the eventual nation champs and the "whuppin" by a TD to the Wildcats a few weeks later. Finished 5-5 to limp into DI the next season.

But 2010, 11, & 13-16 were some good years for the Lions. Not surprised to seem them on this list. Roar Lions!!
                            Go GSC and Roar LIONS!!

Comment

Originally posted by UNALions View Post

As he stated, UNA was still D2 in 2017. Opened the season with a 1-point loss to the eventual nation champs and the "whuppin" by a TD to the Wildcats a few weeks later. Finished 5-5 to limp into DI the next season.

But 2010, 11, & 13-16 were some good years for the Lions. Not surprised to seem them on this list. Roar Lions!!
                              I had to give you some grief. That was a cold day. And UNA's best offense was them playing D!

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X