Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• IUPbigINDIANS
    replied
    One team went 'live' all camp. The other didn't at all. That game looked like varsity vs. JV.

Navy was actually lucky it was only 55-3.

Leave a comment:

• CALUPA69
    replied
    Originally posted by catatonic View Post

early Gunsmoke, aka, the Chester years. :)
    Long before Quint Asper.

Leave a comment:

• catatonic
    replied
    Originally posted by laker View Post

I turned away from that game late in the third quarter. Ended up watching the first show of Gunsmoke where John Wayne gives the intro. You can see that the characters evolved from that, especially Kitty.

early Gunsmoke, aka, the Chester years. :)

Leave a comment:

• laker
    replied
    I turned away from that game late in the third quarter. Ended up watching the first show of Gunsmoke where John Wayne gives the intro. You can see that the characters evolved from that, especially Kitty.

Leave a comment:

• catatonic
    replied

Leave a comment:

• IronOre
    replied
    Marshall vs Eastern Kentucky, now that's a normal matchup for right after Gameday. And they have fans. Can you say "superspreader?"

Leave a comment:

• laker
    replied
    Originally posted by Clean Liver View Post

Wonder if it will be on TV - ESPN or...? I've been watchin' UT HS games. One was even on ESPN last Friday.
    Yah, I tuned into the Bismarck Century v Bismarck Legacy game that was played on the same field that Mary uses. Kind of nice to see a place that you've been to on TV.

Leave a comment:

• Clean Liver
    replied

Central Arkansas is supposed to play on Thursday night against UAB. Pretty quick turnaround. Glad that football is back.
    Wonder if it will be on TV - ESPN or...? I've been watchin' UT HS games. One was even on ESPN last Friday.

Leave a comment:

• laker
    replied

I agree. The final minutes were also excitin'. Not sure what's next though.
    Central Arkansas is supposed to play on Thursday night against UAB. Pretty quick turnaround. Glad that football is back.

Leave a comment:

• Clean Liver
    replied
    Originally posted by catatonic View Post

That first play from scrimmage was something. A true freshman runs 75 yards for a TD. Football is back, baby. It boosted my spirits, for sure, to see a semblance of normalcy.
    I agree. The final minutes were also excitin'. Not sure what's next though.

Leave a comment:

• catatonic
    replied
    Austin Peat vs Central Arkansas on ESPN Sat. night. Hey, it's somethin' to watch rather than reruns.
    That first play from scrimmage was something. A true freshman runs 75 yards for a TD. Football is back, baby. It boosted my spirits, for sure, to see a semblance of normalcy.

Leave a comment:

• Clean Liver
    replied
    Austin Peat vs Central Arkansas on ESPN Sat. night. Hey, it's somethin' to watch rather than reruns.

Leave a comment:

• Brandon
    replied
    Originally posted by tony View Post

https://www.inforum.com/bison-media-...s-fall-is-done

^ I'm not sure I'm buying this, but NDSU canceled fall camp and told the players to go home because the AD thought the OVC schedules were full.

Then two days ago, NDSU scheduled Central Arkansas for a 2-1 series.

What I'm sure of is that Jacksonville State offered a home-and-home. NDSU wasn't going to go for that - I"m pretty sure that the counter-offer was either a 1-game series or a 2-for-1.- UNA probably got the same offer(s.)

I think that NDSU has a bunch of hooks out in the water and are just waiting to see who bites. I wouldn't be surprised if NDSU end ups up with three games on the schedule.... ideally, one would be a P5 school but, man, that would take one very brave AD to make that call.
    Good to see you Tony.

Leave a comment:

• Brandon
    replied

Go for it.
    https://www.d2football.com/forum/for...5-d2-logo-quiz

Leave a comment:

• tony
    replied
    Originally posted by UNALions View Post

UNA tried also. The Lions enjoyed going up there in 2018.
    https://www.inforum.com/bison-media-...s-fall-is-done

^ I'm not sure I'm buying this, but NDSU canceled fall camp and told the players to go home because the AD thought the OVC schedules were full.

Then two days ago, NDSU scheduled Central Arkansas for a 2-1 series.

What I'm sure of is that Jacksonville State offered a home-and-home. NDSU wasn't going to go for that - I"m pretty sure that the counter-offer was either a 1-game series or a 2-for-1.- UNA probably got the same offer(s.)

I think that NDSU has a bunch of hooks out in the water and are just waiting to see who bites. I wouldn't be surprised if NDSU end ups up with three games on the schedule.... ideally, one would be a P5 school but, man, that would take one very brave AD to make that call.

Leave a comment:

Ad3

Collapse
Working...
X