X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• UNALions
    replied
    Originally posted by laker View Post

NDSU should get them to come to Fargo. The Bison only have one game scheduled, vs Central Arkansas.
    NDSU has turned down several offers to play this fall. They must be content with one game.

Leave a comment:

• wscsuperfan
    replied
    Originally posted by wscsuperfan View Post
    Deion Sanders named head coach at Jackson State

Leave a comment:

• laker
    replied
    UMass announces intention to return to fall play

NDSU should get them to come to Fargo. The Bison only have one game scheduled, vs Central Arkansas.

Leave a comment:

• Wildcat Khan
    replied

Not Leon Sandcastle? The #1 pick by KC in the 2013 draft? lol

Leave a comment:

• wscsuperfan
    replied
    UMass announces intention to return to fall play

Leave a comment:

• wscsuperfan
    replied

Leave a comment:

• Eagle74
    replied
    I don't blame the conferences making a reversal on playing football this fall. From what I've heard, The ACC has been absolutely racking up on both revenue and television viewership so far this football season, especially with so many die-hard football fans across the country not watching the NFL near as much as they have in the past.

Leave a comment:

• shipfbfan1
    replied
    The MAC is now meeting tomorrow to discuss a fall season that would kick off the end of October either 6 or 8 conference games and then the conference championship game.

Leave a comment:

• wscsuperfan
    replied
    Big Ten will actually play nine games. The final week of the season, when the championship game is played, the 2nd place teams from the division will play each other, the 3rd place teams will play each other, etc.

Leave a comment:

• laker
    replied
    With Big Ten back, 91 of the 130 FBS schools (70 percent) will now be playing this fall

Leave a comment:

• UMary1
    replied
    Originally posted by laker View Post

I wonder why it takes five weeks to get ready. The stadiums aren't being used for anything else. The athletes have been working out. There must be reasons unless George McClellan is involved.
    Do not quote me but I think it has something to do with the rapid testing initiatives being put out. I can just see Pac 12 Presidents in a cold sweat right now. Never the less, great for the student-athletes and programs. Fall is here and football is back. I am still missing Maction on ESPN on Tuesdays and Thursdays though.

Leave a comment:

• laker
    replied
    Big Ten will announce later today they are resuming football.

Season will begin on Oct. 23-24 with 8 games in 8 weeks. Conference championship game will be Dec. 19.
    I wonder why it takes five weeks to get ready. The stadiums aren't being used for anything else. The athletes have been working out. There must be reasons unless George McClellan is involved.

Leave a comment:

• wscsuperfan
    replied
    Big Ten will announce later today they are resuming football.

Season will begin on Oct. 23-24 with 8 games in 8 weeks. Conference championship game will be Dec. 19.

Leave a comment:

• Wildcat Khan
    replied
    Originally posted by UNALions View Post
    The only UNA game I got to see in person last year was when they hosted Campbell. We chuckled the entire game when the stadium announcer would say "Fighting Camels". LOL.
    Shouldn't it be "Spitting Camels"?

Leave a comment:

• Wildcat Khan
    replied
    Originally posted by nodnol View Post

And 4 Fighting Scots? They must be very angry!
    I actually have Scottish heritage. I blame the Vandals and the Vikings for all the fighting from them invading Scotland along with of course the English.

Leave a comment:

Ad3

Collapse
Working...
X