Collapse

Support The Site!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Looks like the SEC will be a one team bid league, Clemson should get in, the Big 10 champion and either the Big 12 champion (if OSU can run the table), or Pac 10 champion will be the fourth team. Georgia blew their chance.to be the SEC's second bid. Florida may have an outside shot if the Big 10 beats each other up and the PAC 10 does the same.

Comment

• Originally posted by shipfbfan1 View Post
      Looks like the SEC will be a one team bid league, Clemson should get in, the Big 10 champion and either the Big 12 champion (if OSU can run the table), or Pac 10 champion will be the fourth team. Georgia blew their chance.to be the SEC's second bid. Florida may have an outside shot if the Big 10 beats each other up and the PAC 10 does the same.
      Oklahoma has lost two conference games and won the other in OT. I don't see them getting in.

OK if you are talking about the Cowboys that is different.
      Last edited by laker; 10-19-2020, 07:15 AM.

Comment

Looks like the SEC will be a one team bid league, Clemson should get in, the Big 10 champion and either the Big 12 champion (if OSU can run the table), or Pac 10 champion will be the fourth team. Georgia blew their chance.to be the SEC's second bid. Florida may have an outside shot if the Big 10 beats each other up and the PAC 10 does the same.
        What teams are in the Pac 10? Thought they ceased to exist after 2011....

Comment

I feel sorry for the undefeated BYU team. They scheduled a hard season, but all the hard games got cancelled. This is of course a school that has a D1A national title too. They try to schedule about the same as Notre Dame as an independent, but don't get nearly the recognition for it.

Comment

• Comment

• Originally posted by laker View Post

Oklahoma has lost two conference games and won the other in OT. I don't see them getting in.

OK if you are talking about the Cowboys that is different.
              I meant the Cowboys lol.

Comment

• Originally posted by Runnin' Cat View Post

What teams are in the Pac 10? Thought they ceased to exist after 2011....
                They're coming back in a few weeks begin conference only play in 2 weeks. They're delayed start probably hampers their chances of getting a playoff berth for their conference champion unless the other P5 conferences end up having teams lose multiple games.

Comment

They're coming back in a few weeks begin conference only play in 2 weeks. They're delayed start probably hampers their chances of getting a playoff berth for their conference champion unless the other P5 conferences end up having teams lose multiple games.
                  Sorry I did not add a sarcasm emoticon .

There is no Pac 10. It became the Pac 12 in 2011.

Comment

Comment

• Well Wisconsin football season is in serious jeopardy with 6 players testing positive, plus the HC and 5 other staff members. They have suspended all FB activities for now and cancelled their Saturday game. Which means they'll have at max 7 games played total, not enough to warrant a Big 10 title. Their starting QB and 3rd string QB both tested positive and have to sit for a minimum 21 days which means they'll play their #2 QB next Saturday (if they're cleared to play) and his back up will be a walk-on. If the Big 10 had started their season on time like the SEC they would have time at the end of season to change the Big 10 championship game and allow teams to make games up. Sadly I forsee other teams facing similar situation hopefully it's not Ohio State or the Big 10 will be shut out of the playoffs.

Comment

• I get too much joy from Minnesota Gopher struggles, I fully admit that. But last night was too much fun :) Gave up 675 yards to football powerhouse Maryland and took the L.

Comment

• Watching a televised game on the Boise St field is heinous.
                          Go GSC and Roar LIONS!!

Comment

• Originally posted by UNALions View Post
                            Watching a televised game on the Boise St field is heinous.
                            That reminds me of a Seinfeld episode where Kramer was smoking too many cigars. Jerry told him that his face looked like an old catcher's mitt. Kramer said, "Look away--- I'm hideous! "

Comment

• BYU continues to win, this time big at Boise State. I still think that regardless they will be kept out of the playoff as a non-power 5 school and independent.

Comment

• Originally posted by Wildcat Khan View Post
                                BYU continues to win, this time big at Boise State. I still think that regardless they will be kept out of the playoff as a non-power 5 school and independent.
                                Poor UNA has to go out there and play them in 2 weeks. It won't be pretty, I'm sure. But, Utah is beautiful and our team will get a good trip and paycheck. Lol.

UNA is 0-3 after competitive games with Liberty, Jacksonville St, and today at Southern Miss.
                                Go GSC and Roar LIONS!!

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X