Support The Site!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by GrifFan View Post

Which is fine, maybe Denver earned a loss. What did New Orleans do to earn the win, though?
    Scored 31 points

Comment

• Originally posted by Turbonium View Post

Where is Will Grier at? I bought his jersey after all the hype and he's not even the second best guy on the roster. I demand a refund.
      At this point he may in fact be the best QB on the Panthers team. I'm beginning to believe their coach doesn't know how to win or care about making the right decisions.

Comment

• It's the oldest rivalry in the NFL going back to 1921. Go Pack Go!

201 games - 100 wins for Green Bay, 95 for Chicago and 6 ties.

vs
        Last edited by crixus; 11-30-2020, 08:38 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Wildcat Khan View Post

Yet they can postpone the Raven's game now 6 days for how many people with failed tests... I think it is all about the mighty dollar, as New Orleans and Denver wasn't even carried here (no game at all that time on FOX) and the Steelers/Raven's game was a prime time big name game. NFL may also be milking the fact next week is the Raven's bye week and they don't play till Thursday, but there is a point this would hurt Pittsburgh and I think scheduling the game on Wednesday is that point and the NFL has already done it. How is Pittsburgh now going to prepare for next week's game on Sunday?

Comment

• Comment

• Originally posted by Turbonium View Post

Where is Will Grier at? I bought his jersey after all the hype and he's not even the second best guy on the roster. I demand a refund.

Comment

• Comment

• Per Adam Schefter on ESPN last night the reason the NFL allowed the Broncos to play was because the virus was contained. There were no additional cases. Baltimore was not able to contain the virus as new cases continued. If the NFL forced them to play, it would have risked spreading the virus to both the Ravens and Steelers organization. Additionally, the game was moved from Tuesday to Wednesday because Ravens players threatened not to play because they had not been allowed to practice in a week as well as due to concerns about the virus.

Comment

• Comment

• Originally posted by wssuram View Post

Per Adam Schefter on ESPN last night the reason the NFL allowed the Broncos to play was because the virus was contained. There were no additional cases. Baltimore was not able to contain the virus as new cases continued. If the NFL forced them to play, it would have risked spreading the virus to both the Ravens and Steelers organization. Additionally, the game was moved from Tuesday to Wednesday because Ravens players threatened not to play because they had not been allowed to practice in a week as well as due to concerns about the virus.
                      And sadly it isn't contained, but as it is the last possible day before the next week of NFL starts it looks like the NFL is going to have the game despite 2 more new positive tests today and former 2nd overall pick RGIII will get the start.

I think if more positive tests come in after the game and the Steelers start getting positive tests someone high in the NFL needs to be fired.

Comment

• Originally posted by Wildcat Khan View Post

And sadly it isn't contained, but as it is the last possible day before the next week of NFL starts it looks like the NFL is going to have the game despite 2 more new positive tests today and former 2nd overall pick RGIII will get the start.

I think if more positive tests come in after the game and the Steelers start getting positive tests someone high in the NFL needs to be fired.
                        From what I read, those two positive tests were expected and the Ravens have no concerns about contact with them. We shall see.

Comment

• Green Bay won again, they beat Philadelphia 30-16 and improve to 9-3 on the season. Go Pack Go!

Highlight: Aaron Rodgers threw his 400th TD pass and he's the fastest QB to do that in NFL history.

Comment

• Green Bay won another NFC North title and moved into the top NFC playoff spot ahead of New Orleans with today's win @ Detroit. Go Pack Go!

Comment

• It is now official that NFC East winner won't be over .500. Can the Giants or Washington win all of the remaining games to keep Seattle and Carolina as the only under .500 division winner?
                              Last edited by Wildcat Khan; 01-04-2021, 10:31 PM.

Comment

• Green Bay wins at Chicago 35-16 and clinches the #1 seed in the NFC and a first round bye. Go Pack Go!

Aaron Rodgers, MVP
                                Last edited by crixus; 01-03-2021, 06:28 PM.

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X