Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

This year's Olympics, will you be watching?

Collapse

Support The Site!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

This morning has had some interesting offerings. Tiny women dancing with giant ribbons. Women climbing rock walls. Not bad!

Comment

Steveson from the Minnesota Gophers had an amazing comeback to win 9-8 in the last second in the gold medal round in wrestling.

Comment

5x Olympian Allyson Felix continues to deliver.

Comment

The USA Women's beach volleyball team beat Australia to win the gold medal. Kudos to them!

And our Women's volleyball team will play Brazil for the gold medal at 12:30 a.m. ET / 9:30 p.m. PT on August 8 (technically August 7 on the west coast).

??????

Comment

After the women's volleyball team win against Brazil, Team USA finished the Tokyo 2020 Olympics with 39 gold medals, placing them at the very top of the list. Altogether, the team won 113 medals.

https://twitter.com/i/events/1424297948410642435
            Last edited by crixus; 08-08-2021, 09:46 AM.

Comment

Which countries won the most medals at the Tokyo Olympics? The U.S., China, ROC, Great Britain and Japan are finished at the top of the standings.

Comment

I have to say that a lot of USA's women showed up in a big way for the Olympic competitions this year, and many of the men were underwhelming. This included the guy who was proclaiming to be the next Usain Bolt, and saying he was now the fastest man on earth in interviews before his race. Pretty embarrassing.

Comment

There were events that I enjoyed, but swimming and basketball were not among them. However that is what was usually on when I looked.

I'm glad it's over. I much prefer the winter Olympics.

Comment

Originally posted by Eagle74 View Post
                    I have to say that a lot of USA's women showed up in a big way for the Olympic competitions this year, and many of the men were underwhelming. This included the guy who was proclaiming to be the next Usain Bolt, and saying he was now the fastest man on earth in interviews before his race. Pretty embarrassing.
                    I suppose you have to have some amount of ego to win, but that's a little extreme.

Comment

2020 Tokyo Paralympics Our wheelchair ruggers are a joy to watch!

??????https://usawr.org/u-s-finish-pool-pl...o-semi-finals/

??????

Comment

Just wanted to share this short video about Quad Rugby/Wheelchair Rugby (aka Murderball). The USA team won the Silver Medal in the 2020 Paralympic games earlier today.

??????https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n7b1DDW0B20

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                        Working...
                        X