Support The Site!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• D2Football Bracket Challenge

We would like to run a bracket challenge and offer a small prize for the winner. We will promote this on social media as well.

Please sign up and fill out a bracket.

https://officepoolstop.com/Brackets/36076

League ID: 36076
    Password: mckinney

Is there a way to predict the semifinal pairings?

Comment

Done-thanks BC

Comment

Originally posted by Inkblot View Post
        Is there a way to predict the semifinal pairings?
        No, that's the limitation.

Comment

ding!!

Comment

Since most have someone from SR2 playing SR3 in the final..I don't think the semis thing will be much an issue. Keep in mind this is for enjoyment and if you do awesome, you win a prize and we walk about ya on the show.

The columnists are getting in also..so you can prove you know more than we do....might not be a high hurdle there..

Comment

We did have SR2 vs. SR3 in the semis in 2019, but that was an unusual situation where the SR2 team was a 6 seed and everyone else was a 1 seed.

Comment

To save some hair pulling, OfficePoolStop site doesn't work in Firefox for anyone else who might be trying. Had to use Chrome.

Comment

Originally posted by Matt Witwicki View Post
                  Since most have someone from SR2 playing SR3 in the final..I don't think the semis thing will be much an issue. Keep in mind this is for enjoyment and if you do awesome, you win a prize and we walk about ya on the show.

The columnists are getting in also..so you can prove you know more than we do....might not be a high hurdle there..
                  I'm fully expecting a Haiku to be written fully expressing my greatness.

Comment

I have mine filled out, but before I submit it I have to do the Baptist thing. So I'm praying over it, taking up a love offering, singing all the verses as Just As I Am, forming a committee on committee's and then submitting it. :)

Comment

We did have SR2 vs. SR3 in the semis in 2019, but that was an unusual situation where the SR2 team was a 6 seed and everyone else was a 1 seed.
                      When the national committee re-seeds the semifinalist do they go by the teams regional ranking (#1,#2,#3 etc) or do they re-seed based on numbers similar to those used for the regions?

Comment

Originally posted by Uwfalum98 View Post

When the national committee re-seeds the semifinalist do they go by the teams regional ranking (#1,#2,#3 etc) or do they re-seed based on numbers similar to those used for the regions?
                        They re-seed based on numbers. In 2018, the #2 from SR3 was given a higher seed than the #1 from SR1.

Comment

They re-seed based on numbers. In 2018, the #2 from SR3 was given a higher seed than the #1 from SR1.
                          Ok thanks, I was wondering because the way this season has gone, I wouldn't be the least bit surprised if there were some crazy upsets.

Comment

Originally posted by Uwfalum98 View Post

Ok thanks, I was wondering because the way this season has gone, I wouldn't be the least bit surprised if there were some crazy upsets.
                            The 2018 and 2019 seasons had a combined total of 7 out of 8 undefeated semifinalists. This year there are only one or two undefeated teams (depending on whether you count Bowie State's loss to Delaware State).

Comment

I filled out the bracket but something was wrong with the bracket I saw and filled out. I was unable to find Frostburg State or 2017 Mount Union and make them champs??

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X