Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Besides the D2 game, which football game on Sat 12/18 most interests you?

Collapse

Support The Site!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

It seems like a ploy to get people to drop YTTV and switch to the Disney owned HULU TV. Either way, I like the YTTV platform but if they can't come to an agreement then I'll just go back to broadcast tv and Netflix until next college football season.

Comment

Originally posted by laker View Post
      For that day:

1. SDSU at Montana State
      2. Grand View v Morningside

If NDSU was playing on Sat in the other semi that would have been my second choice.

Geography has a lot to do with my picks- plus the fact that I don't watch the NFL anymore.
      I will take playoff college football every time. FBS teams becoming "bowl eligible" is laughable. Have not watched the NFL for several years.

Comment

I forgot to mention that Chuck Lombardi, the QB for Northern Illinois last night, is the son of former MSU-Mankato volleyball standout Kari Spang-Lombardi. I watched her play and she was as good a player as she was good looking.

Comment

I saw a lot of people mention this in the NDSU James Madison reddit thread last night. And Fox/Bally Sports left too recently I believe. My biggest worry with all these platforms was that everything would split up and end up costing more than cable. Main reason why I kept itm

Comment

I'll just keep streaming all sports online for free.

Comment

If you ever get a chance to go either Montana or Montana State game in the playoffs...do it....both schools show how to pack a stadium and have an amazing game day! Personally I am a Griz fan but the Bobcats get my support now...

Comment

Originally posted by champgymusa View Post
                If you ever get a chance to go either Montana or Montana State game in the playoffs...do it....both schools show how to pack a stadium and have an amazing game day! Personally I am a Griz fan but the Bobcats get my support now...
                I will forgive you for your Griz transgression...

ESG, Go Cats Go!

It was a great day in Bozeman!

Comment

Results for the games played on Saturday 12/18:

D2
                  *Ferris State 58 Valdosta State 17

DI-A/FBS
                  *Western Kentucky 59 Appalachian State 38
                  *Fresno State 31 Texas-El Paso 24
                  *Alabama-Birmingham 31 Brigham Young 28
                  *Liberty 56 Eastern Michigan 20
                  *Utah State 24 Oregon State 13
                  *Louisiana-Lafayette 36 Marshall 21

On Friday 12/17, Middle Tennessee beat Toledo 31-24 and Coastal Carolina defeated Northern Illinois 47-41.

DI-AA/FCS
                  *Montana State 31 South Dakota State 17
                  *South Carolina State 31 Jackson State 10

On Friday 12/17, North Dakota State topped James Madison 20-14.

NAIA
                  *Morningside (IA) 38 Grand View (IA) 28

In addition to the above, in the D3 championship game on Friday 12/17, Mary Hardin-Baylor outscored North Central (IL) 57-24.

NFL
                  *Indianapolis 27 New England 17
                  *Las Vegas at Cleveland postponed to Monday 12/20 due to COVID-related issues

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                  Working...
                  X