3. Winona State (7-2, 7-2)
    4. Minnesota State-Mankato (7-2, 7-2)
    5. Sioux Falls (7-2, 7-2)
    6. Wayne State (NE) (7-2, 7-2)
    7. Bemidji State (7-2, 7-2)
    8. Texas A&M-Kingsville (5-2, 5-2)
    9. Augustana (6-3, 6-3)
    10. Central Washington (5-3, 5-2)

This looks much better... I was scratching my head at the 10/24 rankings until I realized they were in alphabetical order. Then I saw the thread lol.

Comment

Yeah I called this a few weeks ago for SR4.

Kingsville and Central Washington lose another game (which they are likely to do) then 5 NSIC teams will make the playoffs as long as there isnt a 4 loss NSIC team at the end with the ones in the current rankings.

Comment

Super Region 3. Yuck. So strong this year.

Comment

The NCAA wants us to square off against Grand Valley State that early huh? Doesn't matter. Any team. Any time.

Comment

Originally posted by walnut100 View Post
            The NCAA wants us to square off against Grand Valley State that early huh? Doesn't matter. Any team. Any time.
            Be careful what you wish for, lol.

Comment

I don't like the results #NotMyRegionalRankings LOL. (sarcasm if you missed it)

Comment

Originally posted by GVLakerFan24 View Post

Be careful what you wish for, lol.
                For sure. Realistically pulling Grand Valley State, Ferris State, or Pittsburg State early is a nightmare situation for us, but it's just the reality of the situation. Can't be afraid to play the best when you're representing Region 3. My hope is that my squad shows up enough to be a team the other three teams above don't want to see early in the playoffs either.

Comment

Would the CIAA be knocked out of the playoffs if somehow both Virginia Union & Fayetteville lost this week?

Comment

Originally posted by 4_tattoos View Post
                    Would the CIAA be knocked out of the playoffs if somehow both Virginia Union & Fayetteville lost this week?
                    VUU did win today, and FSU has a 14-6 lead over WSSU partway through the 4th Q.

Comment

Originally posted by RedFromMI View Post

VUU did win today, and FSU has a 14-6 lead over WSSU partway through the 4th Q.
                      Yep, so even though VUU doesn't play next week I think they should be a lock. With Wingate, Tusculum and Albany State losing that might open up the door for FSU to have a chance if they can win next week. Only thing though is that Wingate has the head to head win over FSU from earlier in the season.

Comment

Originally posted by LegalRam View Post

Yep, so even though VUU doesn't play next week I think they should be a lock. With Wingate, Tusculum and Albany State losing that might open up the door for FSU to have a chance if they can win next week. Only thing though is that Wingate has the head to head win over FSU from earlier in the season.
                        I think the West Georgia win over Delta gets a 3rd GSC team in, thus leaving 1 SIAC and 1 CIAA team to get in. Just my thoughts. I don’t think Wingate gets left out with the Newberry loss and the H2H over FSU.

Comment

Originally posted by MrCorso View Post

I think the West Georgia win over Delta gets a 3rd GSC team in, thus leaving 1 SIAC and 1 CIAA team to get in. Just my thoughts. I don’t think Wingate gets left out with the Newberry loss and the H2H over FSU.
                          I'm skeptical about UWG's chances. Their profile is very thin after you get past the DSU win.

Comment

Originally posted by MrCorso View Post

What if Tuskegee beats Benedict though? I think in that situation both Tuskegee and Benedict would make the playoffs.

Comment

Originally posted by LegalRam View Post

What if Tuskegee beats Benedict though? I think in that situation both Tuskegee and Benedict would make the playoffs.
                              As InkBlot stated above, UWG’s profile still may not be enough to get them in with the 25th ranked SOS. Tuskegee lost to the only team that they’ve played this year over .500, and they have the 39th ranked SOS in the region.

While I think they don’t really have a shot to beat Benedict, it’s going to be very interesting to see how they treat a “weak” schedule 9-1 conference champion, and a “weak” schedule (38th) Benedict.

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X