Support The Site!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Transfer Portal

I know that FBS and FCS have the big splash moves in the transfer portal, any news of players entering the portal in D2?

USF has a frosh DE who's in the portal....he got off to a fast start, athletic fella.
    https://twitter.com/zach_durfee/stat...UQp63w2UOtWN8w

Comment

I wish the transfer portal was public. It's only available to college administrators, though.
      2021 D2Football Fantasy Champion

Comment

I have found plenty of info on D1 players to the portal, but nothing on D2. Anyone know of any sites we can visit for the D2 portal? TIA

Comment

Mainly twitter.

Comment

Yeah, follow all your coaches on Twitter and you can see who they are "liking" and who are getting offers.

#BlazerNation

Comment

College Football Players in Transfer Portal for 2022-23

https://athlonsports.com/college-football/college-football-players-in-transfer-portal-tracker-2022-23

"College football's transfer portal for the 2022-23 season opens on Dec. 5 for players to officially enter and explore their options for the upcoming year. The first window closes on Jan. 18, with the second transfer availability coming April 15-30 in the spring."

"A significant round of player movement from every team at the FBS level is expected over the last few weeks. To keep up with all of the moves, Athlon Sports will update its player tracker throughout the offseason. This comprehensive list includes players transferring from FBS programs, as well as players from FCS (or lower divisions) garnering interest from the FBS level."

Comment

Originally posted by Lobo View Post
                College Football Players in Transfer Portal for 2022-23

https://athlonsports.com/college-football/college-football-players-in-transfer-portal-tracker-2022-23

"College football's transfer portal for the 2022-23 season opens on Dec. 5 for players to officially enter and explore their options for the upcoming year. The first window closes on Jan. 18, with the second transfer availability coming April 15-30 in the spring."

"A significant round of player movement from every team at the FBS level is expected over the last few weeks. To keep up with all of the moves, Athlon Sports will update its player tracker throughout the offseason. This comprehensive list includes players transferring from FBS programs, as well as players from FCS (or lower divisions) garnering interest from the FBS level."
                That could be a nice list but I'm not seeing D2 guys on there much.

Comment

They seem to be only focusing on players from lower levels that may get FBS offers. The Kearney safety was on there.

Comment

Originally posted by Matt Witwicki View Post

That could be a nice list but I'm not seeing D2 guys on there much.
                    Agreed. The only way a D2 is on there is if there are already committed to or are coining from a D1 (either FCS or FBS) program.

Comment

The only D2 players I see on there are the Kearney safety, and two offensive linemen from Saginaw Valley State.

I'm sure a lot of those guys on there from FBS schools will be transferring to D2 schools, though, so those will probably come up eventually.

Comment

gClick image for larger version

Name:	318698928_1152599922065042_2986001332869535192_n.jpg?_nc_cat=1&ccb=1-7&_nc_sid=2c4854&_nc_ohc=DsrFK34DaIEAX_XEkdE&tn=1AtjNg4D3FEIz3lq&_nc_ht=scontent.fdet2-1.fna&oh=00_AfC1AJC8Yeg71zlH_7VS21nVR4ob-xkOdv15Tjpfn4v90A&oe=639C076E.
Views:	485
Size:	82.7 KB
ID:	728135..

Comment

Originally posted by bigmrg74 View Post
                          gClick image for larger version  Name:	318698928_1152599922065042_2986001332869535192_n.jpg?_nc_cat=1&ccb=1-7&_nc_sid=2c4854&_nc_ohc=DsrFK34DaIEAX_XEkdE&tn=1AtjNg4D3FEIz3lq&_nc_ht=scontent.fdet2-1.fna&oh=00_AfC1AJC8Yeg71zlH_7VS21nVR4ob-xkOdv15Tjpfn4v90A&oe=639C076E. Views:	0 Size:	82.7 KB ID:	728135..
                          LOL, spot on!

Comment

Originally posted by gsutiger2002 View Post

LOL, spot on!
                            I kinda think that its going to settle down in a couple of years. Some programs who are not going to roll out the Bag Man to get recuits are going to have to develop talent to get guys to the League. Selling kids that, and maybe a decent NIL deal that's not crazy, that will help out programs a lot.

Comment

No list of names, but I did see this on Twitter today. The number of transfer portal members from each school between 11/14 and 12/14:

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X