• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Final 4 Pick Em

All are welcome to participate. Pick the Winner and margin of victory

WF @ Ferris State

Shepherd @ Colorado Mines

I guess I'll start.
    WF @ Ferris: Enough with the trolling of Ferris. I think they are a really good football team who obviously knows how to win big games and their defense is scary good. I honestly am just getting 2019 vibes from WF. I think the score will resemble what it did a few years ago in Big Rapids and the Argos will come out on top by 14.
    28-14 WF

Game 2
    Shepherd @ Mines: Is a little tricky Mines and Shepherd really has good offenses and You could argue either has the best QB out of the final 4 teams.
    Given that Mines lost to Gv by three at GV and then 3 to a pretty good Angelo state team and did what they did to them last week was really impressive. I think Mines Defense makes enough stops to book their reservation to McKinney by 14
    21-35 Mines

Comment

Originally posted by MarsHillU2022 View Post
      I guess I'll start.
      WF @ Ferris: Enough with the trolling of Ferris. I think they are a really good football team who obviously knows how to win big games and their defense is scary good. I honestly am just getting 2019 vibes from WF. I think the score will resemble what it did a few years ago in Big Rapids and the Argos will come out on top by 14.
      28-14 WF

Game 2
      Shepherd @ Mines: Is a little tricky Mines and Shepherd really has good offenses and You could argue either has the best QB out of the final 4 teams.
      Given that Mines lost to Gv by three at GV and then 3 to a pretty good Angelo state team and did what they did to them last week was really impressive. I think Mines Defense makes enough stops to book their reservation to McKinney by 14
      21-35 Mines
      Thought that you was saying on another thread that West Florida was going to put 42 up on Ferris??? 42 only if Ferris throws 4 pick sixes.

Comment

Originally posted by bigmrg74 View Post
        Thought that you was saying on another thread that West Florida was going to put 42 up on Ferris??? 42 only if Ferris throws 4 pick sixes.
        I was trolling lol. We all know Ferris is good. I just think WF has a more efficient offense that will score just enough to beat Ferris. Unless their offense explodes on Saturday than the Argos could be in trouble but I just don't see that Happening.

Comment

Ferris State 31 WF 24

Colorado Mines 42 Shepherd 17

Comment

Ferris by 3 Mines by 17

Comment

Originally posted by bigmrg74 View Post
              4 pick sixes is possible with Ferris.

Comment

For me the Ferris-WF is a story of defenses. Ferris’ defense is better than WF’s. I’ll go with Ferris 31, WF 24. The Mines-Shepherd game is a match up of two good offenses and one good defense. I’ll go with Mines 42 and Shepherd 24.

Comment

Ferris 24 WF 17
                  Mines 38 Rams 21

Comment

Originally posted by MarsHillU2022 View Post
                    I guess I'll start.
                    28-14 WF
                    In 2019 Ferris was leading going into the 4th qtr...then turned the ball over 4 times in our own territory. Wasn't like WF was outplaying them. Ferris lost more than WF won. We'll see if we take care of the ball this time around.

Comment

Ferris 78 WF 13
                      West Florida is simply no good. They may be all high and might being from the GSC but are luck to have only lost one game this year. Ferris will sweep them off their feet and will put in backups by the start of the second half

Mines 38 Shepherd 27
                      The Mines offense is the best in the league and is led by the best QB in the league. They will have their way against Shepherd's okay defense. Mines has an incredible run defense and can allot more players to play against the pass because of this. Tyson Bagent will put up big numbers against the weak secondary but it won't be enough against Matocha's magic.

Comment

Ferris 24 - WF 17
                        Mines 41 - Shepherd 24

Comment

FSU 26-24

CSM 41-21

Comment

UWF by 17
                            CSM by 24

#BlazerNation

Comment

UWF 24-21