X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Horror Child
    replied
    Originally posted by Brandon View Post

Of course. I have been doing this crap for over two decades. I probably know the dynamics of each area of the country better than almost anyone.

It's not easy like you envision, but it's also harder than it is in your neck of the woods.

In 2004, I had zero compassion for the schools that sponsored a D1 sport but tried to reduce scholarships in football.

I have always had compassion for IUP because of what the conference did to them.
    Isn't it what you people call "equity" these days?

Leave a comment:

• Predatory Primates
    replied
    Originally posted by GorillaTeacher View Post

We have pissing contests in this part of the country. Not tallywacker wagging contests. Unless you're the head basketball coach at a local school
    Reminds me of bigbadbod challenging Psr to an actual pissing contest from the upper deck at css. Lol.

Leave a comment:

• GorillaTeacher
    replied
    Originally posted by IUPNation View Post

Whatever. It’s all the same..a bunch of talleywacker wagging.
    We have pissing contests in this part of the country. Not tallywacker wagging contests. Unless you're the head basketball coach at a local school

Leave a comment:

• IUPNation
    replied
    Originally posted by Predatory Primates View Post

I would imagine Racy will have to get with like minded people and form a volunteer committee to design and sell it.

I could see that taking a year or two minimum. The NCAA is not at all nimble.
    The NCAA sucks.

Leave a comment:

• IUPNation
    replied

I'm Pretty sure that thread is in the GAC forum.
    Whatever. It’s all the same..a bunch of talleywacker wagging.

Leave a comment:

• Predatory Primates
    replied
    Originally posted by Ram040506 View Post
    So did the video spark any conversations about reform on this at the levels that matter for change? Is there a certain date that this was going to be looked at anyway similar to D1 where the current playoff format is good through 2024 or whatever? Or are we all just whining into the wind kinda?
    I would imagine Racy will have to get with like minded people and form a volunteer committee to design and sell it.

I could see that taking a year or two minimum. The NCAA is not at all nimble.

Leave a comment:

• GorillaTeacher
    replied
    I think all sorts of decisions get made at the basketball tournament stuff, I thought.

Leave a comment:

• Ram040506
    replied
    So did the video spark any conversations about reform on this at the levels that matter for change? Is there a certain date that this was going to be looked at anyway similar to D1 where the current playoff format is good through 2024 or whatever? Or are we all just whining into the wind kinda?

Leave a comment:

• Predatory Primates
    replied

Not as hilarious as sone of the talleywacker wagging contests in the MIAA forum..,the Oklahomastan State Champs thread is a prime example.
    I'm Pretty sure that thread is in the GAC forum.

Leave a comment:

• IUPNation
    replied
    Originally posted by jimbo slice View Post

you really do think you're hilarious don't you?

no doubt in my mind you wipe from back to front.
    I am far too clever and funny for you. Your buttons are easily pushed. The question is when do I push them.

Leave a comment:

• jimbo slice
    replied

Not as hilarious as sone of the talleywacker wagging contests in the MIAA forum..,the Oklahomastan State Champs thread is a prime example.
    you really do think you're hilarious don't you?

no doubt in my mind you wipe from back to front.

Leave a comment:

• IUPNation
    replied
    Arguing about BS HS football national ranking systems in a thread about fixing the system in D2 is hilarious.

Leave a comment:

• Ram Tough
    replied
    You all are dedicated to this thread.

Leave a comment:

• IUPbigINDIANS
    replied
    Originally posted by jimbo slice View Post

yup. i agree but i think this thread jumped the shark about 3 episodes back.
    Fonzi went airborne a long time ago.

But, there could be a couple thousand more episodes before the next actual kick-off.

Leave a comment:

• jimbo slice
    replied
    Arguing about BS HS football national ranking systems in a thread about fixing the system in D2 is hilarious.
    yup. i agree but i think this thread jumped the shark about 3 episodes back.

Leave a comment:

Ad3

Collapse
Working...
X