Support The Site!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Predatory Primates View Post

I agree that the casual fan doesn't like it, and the pass sells more tickets.

That said, I like all kinds of football, and the variety in schemes is one of the best things about college ball to me.

The masses liking something, doesn't make those who like something different dumb. I've found that the opposite is true more often than not.

Then again, I'm an old dude and remember when the option ruled all levels of college ball, and the power-I ruled the NFL. Back then, pass heavy teams were thought of as soft, and too risky.
    Personally I am a HUGE fan of what the F ever works for my team to beat yours. Smart coaches go with what works for THEIR team. Seems Harding has some things figured out that way. So does GVSU, So does Ferris, So does Mines...to each their own.

Comment

• Originally posted by champgymusa View Post
      Personally I am a HUGE fan of what the F ever works for my team to beat yours. Smart coaches go with what works for THEIR team. Seems Harding has some things figured out that way. So does GVSU, So does Ferris, So does Mines...to each their own.
      You are such a cliche'....

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
      Working...
      X