Support The Site!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Haha I love this board

Can’t ever give a lot but I’m definitely donating again next season. Thanks for the laughs

Comment

• Originally posted by walnut100 View Post
      Haha I love this board

Can’t ever give a lot but I’m definitely donating again next season. Thanks for the laughs
      World is crazy, and we're small school fans Might as well laugh about it a bit.

Comment

• Originally posted by bigmrg74 View Post

Most of us here are fans of great football period. The boring football argument is for the unwashed masses who don't know good football.
        Not true - that is why rules have been changed to encourage passing and protect the QB - the NFL, which is a pretty good level of ball wants passing because it is more exciting with more scoring - sorry, but no one likes a total ground attack but those who’s team do it - that’s the facts - Harding wins NC

Comment

• Originally posted by BillyGV View Post

Not true - that is why rules have been changed to encourage passing and protect the QB - the NFL, which is a pretty good level of ball wants passing because it is more exciting with more scoring - sorry, but no one likes a total ground attack but those who’s team do it - that’s the facts - Harding wins NC
          I think you proved his point. It is exciting for the masses that have to have constant excitement and can't be bothered with the nuances of good football.

Comment

World is crazy, and we're small school fans Might as well laugh about it a bit.
            Yeah…your 22000 student “small school”.

:-)

Comment

• Originally posted by Runnin' Cat View Post

I think you proved his point. It is exciting for the masses that have to have constant excitement and can't be bothered with the nuances of good football.
              I played and watch - watching someone run the ball play after play after play after play after play after play after play after play…you get the point - NOT good football - the game has evolved to a much better product today no need to go back to the 50’s, 60’s and 70’s - and you wouldn’t want that either if you were being honest

Comment

• Originally posted by IUPNation View Post

Wayne state had 24,000 and nobody ever brings them up.

Comment

• Originally posted by IUPNation View Post

It’s all about the money honey - dollars in the athletic department and the limits on scholarships - same playing field whether you have 2,000 students or 20,000 students - get over it

Comment

Wayne state had 24,000 and nobody ever brings them up.
                    An inner city school where athletics are an after thought. ..like most inner city schools.

Comment

It’s all about the money honey - dollars in the athletic department and the limits on scholarships - same playing field whether you have 2,000 students or 20,000 students - get over it
                      GV needs to move up.

Its a Meatchicken Directional MAC school.

It would be renamed Southwest Meatchicken University.

Comment

• Two 14-0 teams will play for the D2 Championship next week. Why can't we get the best teams playing at the end of the playoffs?!?!

Comment

• Originally posted by KleShreen View Post

There's still money to be made and recognition to be had by providing a good product. It's a vicious circle when you only have 3-4 competitive teams in the entire level every year, potential recruits see it as a joke of a level, and don't want to play, resulting in a worse product. On and on and it goes.
                          While I get your point....you just described FCS for the past 10 years essentially.

Comment

• Originally posted by NWFanatic View Post
                            The ‘99 4OT title game on ESPN drew a pretty good audience.
                            Let's not bring that up lol. #TooSoon

Comment

NO - you have to buy ESPN+ - MOST people don't have it - these games today are going unwatched
                              You can get a pretty good discount if you bundle it with Disney and Hulu.

Comment

I played and watch - watching someone run the ball play after play after play after play after play after play after play after play…you get the point - NOT good football - the game has evolved to a much better product today no need to go back to the 50’s, 60’s and 70’s - and you wouldn’t want that either if you were being honest
                                The old "I played so I know more" tactic.

I watched Army Navy and thoroughly enjoyed it.

It may not be good football to you, but it is to others. Guessing the development of the football helmet was too late to assist you.

Spare us your logical fallacies and faux superiority.

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X