Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ram Stadium

https://shepherdrams.com/news/2018/9...ncessions.aspx

Selling beer inside the stadium now. Do any other D2 programs sell beer in the stadium?

It used to be focused into one area of the stadium, not anymore.

Re: Ram Stadium

Originally posted by Ram040506 View Post
    https://shepherdrams.com/news/2018/9...ncessions.aspx

Selling beer inside the stadium now. Do any other D2 programs sell beer in the stadium?

It used to be focused into one area of the stadium, not anymore.

You guys are the first smart ones that I know of in D2. Money to be made ... so, make it.

IUP sells beer at basketball games inside two bars at the KCAC but you can't yet take it to your seats. Unless you're a big wig ... then nobody cares.

Comment

Strategic move by Shepherd - start the process now of implementing the availability in-order to work out any flaws before moving to the PSAC -- They know they can sell a ton of Iron City and Rolling Rock next year haha....

Comment

Originally posted by nova2wv View Post
        Strategic move by Shepherd - start the process now of implementing the availability in-order to work out any flaws before moving to the PSAC -- They know they can sell a ton of Iron City and Rolling Rock next year haha....
        Lol ... yinzers don't drink Rolling Rock anymore. Once they moved out of Latrobe they got the cold shoulder.

Comment

Sounds like an opportunity for some local micro brews!

Comment

Originally posted by wvftballfan View Post
            Sounds like an opportunity for some local micro brews!
            That sounds interesting. Localize it.

What's good down Shepherd's way?

Comment

Originally posted by IUPbigINDIANS View Post
              That sounds interesting. Localize it.

What's good down Shepherd's way?
              Abolitionist Brewery - Right in Charles Town

http://www.abolitionistaleworks.com/

There are a few others in the area that are good as well.

Comment

Unfortunately the alcohol licence did not come through in time so no beer sales happened at the last game.

Comment

Both Bentley and Merrimack in NE10 serve beer and wine at games.

Comment

Yet another reason to hit the road for Ship-Shepherd.

It will instantly be one of the best stadiums in the PSAC.

Comment

Moving to the PSAC - would love to see another 500 or so seats added and lights as well (wishful thinking) - Not too sure how well the PSAC fans travel, but I'd have to think Ram Stadium could be a destination they would love to come and visit/experience.

Comment

Originally posted by nova2wv View Post
                        Moving to the PSAC - would love to see another 500 or so seats added and lights as well (wishful thinking) - Not too sure how well the PSAC fans travel, but I'd have to think Ram Stadium could be a destination they would love to come and visit/experience.

With about 2-3 exceptions ... they don't.

Comment

Bummer! I think the one thing that myself and probably the majority of the alumni/fans at Shepherd that travel to the away games will be the start times for the PSAC games on Sat. They are all over the board - 12pm, 2pm, 6pm, etc... -- will be a bit harder to travel home after a 2/6pm game on a Sat.

Comment

I didn't see any beer sales this past weekend at Ram Stadium. Where do they sell it? I thought it was supposed to be available at the concession stands?

Comment

Originally posted by wvftballfan View Post
                              I didn't see any beer sales this past weekend at Ram Stadium. Where do they sell it? I thought it was supposed to be available at the concession stands?
                              I was told they do not have a license yet... One would think they would have applied once a decision was made to sell.
                              Often times it seems like there is some lack of organization there, admin. wise. Surprised it takes over a month to get a beer license.

Will be sold behind the field house I was told in an area that's closed off. Not sure if you have to drink there or not. Hopefully we will find out this season!
                              Last edited by Rams Fan; 10-03-2018, 04:13 PM.

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X