Clear All

• NDCfan
    replied

Leave a comment:

• Ram040506
    replied
    Originally posted by Real_FSU_47 View Post
    I'm going to stick with my original prediction of 27-24 frostburg
    I'm gonna have to go with pedigree and take ND. Although their defense has given up pts, their offense has been relentless with the ground game. ND wins 45-35.

Great year for FSU! Hoping Shepherd and FSU can find a way to make a rivalry happen, although both conferences mandated league slates make that essentially impossible.

Leave a comment:

• Real_FSU_47
    replied
    I'm going to stick with my original prediction of 27-24 frostburg

Leave a comment:

• NDCfan
    replied
    Notre Dame Wins!

Leave a comment:

• Real_FSU_47
    replied
    Let me hear your Frostburg State vs Notre Dame predictions!

Leave a comment:

• Horror Child
    replied
    Originally posted by boatcapt View Post

No it's a "math thing." 11 teams doesn't divide into 6 games with out a remainder of 1 team every week. If the MEC did schedule the first week as an OOC week, they would still have one team every other week that would not have an in conference dance partner so they would be forced to play a second OOC game or to have a bye.

Not trying to sound contentious either, but the reall issue, if the two conferences truely want to play eich other in OOC games, is the PSAC's crossover games. Eliminate them or even one and the PSAC and MEC would probably have several opportunities to play throughout the year. But I would surmise that there are reasons (no, not saying the PSAC is scared to play the MEC) that the PSAC doesn't want to or can't do that.
    At the urging of the West teams, the PSAC moved to having the NCAA playoff qualifying minimum 10 games filled within the conference

Leave a comment:

• ShoNuff
    replied
    Somewhere I had 6-5
    Well you ALSO proved me wrong. I thought MAYBE 4 win max! So proud of them guys!

Leave a comment:

• Real_FSU_47
    replied
    Somewhere I had 6-5

Leave a comment:

• ShoNuff
    replied
    Damn do I get any credit?
    LOL....my apologies....what were your prediction right before the decision started??

Leave a comment:

• ShoNuff
    replied
    I just want Frostburg to come out, compete, and do not give up until the final whistle. I don't think Frostburg's rushing defense is all that stout, so they are going to have major trouble stopping Notre Dame's offensive running game.

Leave a comment:

• Real_FSU_47
    replied
    Damn do I get any credit?

Leave a comment:

• ShoNuff
    replied
    Originally posted by 4_tattoos View Post
    Who would've thought that an early November matchup between Frostburg and NDC would have such huge implications for the 2019 MEC championship?
    LOL...not I. I thought Frostburg would compete with the middle--rank of the conference, and beat a couple of the bottom-rank of the conference, and probably take a good licking from the top of the rankings. But NEVER thought that this coming Saturday at Frostburg they could be playing for a share of the conference lead against Notre Dame. I may have to clear my schedule and make the trip. Extremely proud of Coach Fitz, his entire staff, and his players. At least Boatcapt thought they could win 5-6 games. I thought he was crazy, but he proved me wrong.

Leave a comment:

• Real_FSU_47
    replied

Leave a comment:

• 4_tattoos
    replied
    Who would've thought that an early November matchup between Frostburg and NDC would have such huge implications for the 2019 MEC championship?

Leave a comment:

• boatcapt
    replied
    Originally posted by Horror Child View Post

Well at least the MEC.
    As the MEC goes, so goes SR1.

Leave a comment:

Ad3

Collapse
Working...
X