Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Real_FSU_47 View Post

players would lose a season of eligibility if a 7th game was played
    I may be looking at old information, but as of November 2020, this document seems to imply a 10 game max:

https://ncaaorg.s3.amazonaws.com/cha...quirements.pdf

Comment

Originally posted by Ram040506 View Post

Speaking of Fairmont... I see that Ramal Faunteroy (DL Coach) kind of abruptly left the program. Also, 2 players that I believe were key parts of a good defense transferred out of the program this spring as well. Are things unraveling a bit down in Fairmont or is this just normal attrition?
      Absent any other info (hard to come by in a DII), I'd say it is normal churn...start seeing 5+ players transfering, then I'd think somthing is going on.

So is Shepherd playing any football this spring? Saw a report saying that they want to but no information on who they might play.

Comment

Originally posted by boatcapt View Post

Absent any other info (hard to come by in a DII), I'd say it is normal churn...start seeing 5+ players transfering, then I'd think somthing is going on.

So is Shepherd playing any football this spring? Saw a report saying that they want to but no information on who they might play.
        They are hoping to get possibly 1 or 2 games in at the end of spring ball. Doesn't look good though, lot of politics and protocols to deal with between universities in different states seems to be a major hold up. I'd think its just going to be a LONG spring practice routine of about 6 weeks unfortunately though. Hopefully everyone stays healthy, I think the Rams are going to have a hell of a team in the fall.

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
        Working...
        X